<rss version="2.0" xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom">
  <channel>
    <title>Comments by Marlene Sosa</title>
    <description>Most recent public comments by Marlene Sosa</description>
    <link>https://nowcomment.com/users/100442</link>
    <atom:link rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" href="https://nowcomment.com/users/100442/comments"/>
    <item>
      <title>I agree with you that this president actually takes things seriously instead of making a joke out of every situation</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/250437?scroll_to=2300976</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/250437?scroll_to=2300976</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 29 Jan 2021 02:17:26 -0800</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I agree with you because Biden truly shows that he wants the best for America despite what we've been through in the past</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/250437?scroll_to=2300975</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/250437?scroll_to=2300975</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 29 Jan 2021 02:16:41 -0800</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I also believe that he will do everything in his power to change America for the better. </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/250437?scroll_to=2300974</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/250437?scroll_to=2300974</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 29 Jan 2021 02:15:43 -0800</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Yes, I agree with you because it shows that people are actually following the guidelines due to the pandemic.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/250437?scroll_to=2300973</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/250437?scroll_to=2300973</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 29 Jan 2021 02:14:17 -0800</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I found this very important to know because Biden really appreciates the people who voted for him and if it weren't for them he wouldn't be in the position he is in </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/250437?scroll_to=2300972</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/250437?scroll_to=2300972</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 29 Jan 2021 02:13:00 -0800</pubDate>
    </item>
  </channel>
</rss>
