<rss xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" version="2.0">
  <channel>
    <title>Comments by Dr Michael Alberto</title>
    <description>Most recent public comments by Dr Michael Alberto</description>
    <link>https://nowcomment.com/users/106492</link>
    <atom:link rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" href="https://nowcomment.com/users/106492/comments"/>
    <item>
      <title>I agree</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/271354?scroll_to=2460143</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/271354?scroll_to=2460143</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 06 May 2021 17:37:50 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I agree</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/271354?scroll_to=2460142</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/271354?scroll_to=2460142</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 06 May 2021 17:37:42 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>It's not right to not let someone in your neighborhood who legally bought the house.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/271354?scroll_to=2460141</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/271354?scroll_to=2460141</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 06 May 2021 17:37:35 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I agree</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/271354?scroll_to=2460140</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/271354?scroll_to=2460140</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 06 May 2021 17:37:07 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Racism</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/271354?scroll_to=2460139</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/271354?scroll_to=2460139</guid>
      <description>They do not want to move to an area where there is no other black families and the white people dont want them either.</description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 06 May 2021 17:36:18 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Fighting to get a license </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/271354?scroll_to=2460138</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/271354?scroll_to=2460138</guid>
      <description>I respect his hatred of government regulations on things that shouldn't really be regulated.</description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 06 May 2021 17:35:22 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
  </channel>
</rss>
