<rss version="2.0" xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom">
  <channel>
    <title>Comments by Corey Armstrong</title>
    <description>Most recent public comments by Corey Armstrong</description>
    <link>https://nowcomment.com/users/107528</link>
    <atom:link rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" href="https://nowcomment.com/users/107528/comments"/>
    <item>
      <title>Dealing with challenging text</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/276337?scroll_to=2486264</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/276337?scroll_to=2486264</guid>
      <description>Agreed! Often when I come across difficult text (and no one else is around) I will read it out loud. Reading it out loud for me, and using my own voice, will sometimes allow a better understanding and/or translation. Sometimes saying it out loud with a different emphasis on certain words can clarify meaning. This has helped me a great deal over the years. </description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 08 Jun 2021 05:38:27 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Quick summary of each paragraph</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/276337?scroll_to=2486263</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/276337?scroll_to=2486263</guid>
      <description>I had an english teacher in HS that had us paraphrase or summarize complicated sections of readings into 1 or 2 sentences. For this, and similar to others, I had to do the same here - breaking down each paragraph and either underline a sentence that captures the main thought, or add my own mental or physical notes. Likewise, the substitution of words and concepts is the only way for me to be able to truly understand this text.  </description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 08 Jun 2021 05:29:52 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
  </channel>
</rss>
