<rss xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" version="2.0">
  <channel>
    <title>Comments by Xavier Cruz</title>
    <description>Most recent public comments by Xavier Cruz</description>
    <link>https://nowcomment.com/users/110288</link>
    <atom:link rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" href="https://nowcomment.com/users/110288/comments"/>
    <item>
      <title>I agree that they tried their best to get Mexican parents to unite together. They even went as far as willing to pay for their transportation and wage losses. That just shows how much this movement meant to them.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/222544?scroll_to=2545007</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/222544?scroll_to=2545007</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Wed, 08 Sep 2021 13:50:59 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I agree that they named a school after them because they were grateful for the life-changing movement that they caused. If it weren&#180;t for both Felicitas and Gonzalo who knows what life would we like currently segregation wise</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/222544?scroll_to=2544997</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/222544?scroll_to=2544997</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Wed, 08 Sep 2021 13:46:35 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I think this is interesting because it&#180;s good that the Court upheld the lower court decision but I also don't agree with them accepting the separate but equal statement from Plessy v. Ferguson</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/222544?scroll_to=2543623</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/222544?scroll_to=2543623</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 07 Sep 2021 14:52:21 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I agree that he was just speaking from pure hatred and didn&#180;t have any facts or evidence to back up what he was saying</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/222544?scroll_to=2540633</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/222544?scroll_to=2540633</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 03 Sep 2021 14:40:37 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I find it interesting how ignorant James L Kent was the way that he was so openly racist and just thought that his race was so superior</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/222544?scroll_to=2540623</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/222544?scroll_to=2540623</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 03 Sep 2021 14:39:34 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I agree that the Mendezs knew this was wrong and I'm glad they went out of their way to fight because if they didn&#180;t who knows if any change would have occured</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/222544?scroll_to=2538965</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/222544?scroll_to=2538965</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 02 Sep 2021 14:52:02 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I find it interesting that Gonzalo was willing to pay for transportation and lost wages of the people willing to appear in court because there aren&#180;t a lot of people who would do that and I don't think he had to do that but he offered anyways.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/222544?scroll_to=2538931</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/222544?scroll_to=2538931</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 02 Sep 2021 14:49:02 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>It&#180;s interesting that the kids weren&#180;t allowed to school because they were all American citizens so just because they were darker they weren&#180;t allowed to attend school. They were no different from their cousins except for the fact that they were darker</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/222544?scroll_to=2535599</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/222544?scroll_to=2535599</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Wed, 01 Sep 2021 14:10:39 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I agree that there were many schools that supported segregation between the Chicanos and the Anglos.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/222544?scroll_to=2533432</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/222544?scroll_to=2533432</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 31 Aug 2021 14:43:25 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Question</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/222544?scroll_to=2533418</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/222544?scroll_to=2533418</guid>
      <description>What did the people that would threaten to deport Mexicans get out of it? What was their benefit from implementing fear into someone who is trying to work and maintain their family?</description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 31 Aug 2021 14:36:02 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
  </channel>
</rss>
