<rss version="2.0" xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom">
  <channel>
    <title>Comments by Vivian Lo</title>
    <description>Most recent public comments by Vivian Lo</description>
    <link>https://nowcomment.com/users/115253</link>
    <atom:link rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" href="https://nowcomment.com/users/115253/comments"/>
    <item>
      <title>I wonder how many users are inactive?</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/132976?scroll_to=2647554</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/132976?scroll_to=2647554</guid>
      <description>I mean you can create an account to make Scratch with open-source code and share it on the site. One can search the scratch using keywords and search bar. Also, people can search and play scratch without registering an account. SO I wonder if the number could possibly be smaller or larger.</description>
      <pubDate>Sat, 27 Nov 2021 17:03:25 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Most parents or teachers think kids are always playing online games. (Shoot or slay as a no-brainer.) But, there are new digital educational technologies like MinecraftEdu and Breakout Edu.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/132976?scroll_to=2647552</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/132976?scroll_to=2647552</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Sat, 27 Nov 2021 16:54:03 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Other than the social-economic status of the family, I am surprised that the parents are very open-minded and supportive of game-based Learning. </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/132976?scroll_to=2647544</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/132976?scroll_to=2647544</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Sat, 27 Nov 2021 16:38:14 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
  </channel>
</rss>
