<rss xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" version="2.0">
  <channel>
    <title>Comments by Mizaray Velazquez</title>
    <description>Most recent public comments by Mizaray Velazquez</description>
    <link>https://nowcomment.com/users/120734</link>
    <atom:link rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" href="https://nowcomment.com/users/120734/comments"/>
    <item>
      <title>Anahi, a good idea to enhance your accommodation would be to require the students to use the important vocabulary in their graphic organizer.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/310794?scroll_to=2768612</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/310794?scroll_to=2768612</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Sun, 03 Apr 2022 17:25:12 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I would allow students to incorporate drawing in their dialogue journals. Sometimes students can express themselves easier with pictures. I would also include pre-taught vocabulary so that before we read the text and write the dialogue journals, students</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/310794?scroll_to=2768611</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/310794?scroll_to=2768611</guid>
      <description>can comprehend better the text and include the vocabulary in their dialogue journal.</description>
      <pubDate>Sun, 03 Apr 2022 17:23:06 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Leslie, it would be a good idea to create a word wall or a word wheel with the words the class highlights.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/310794?scroll_to=2768610</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/310794?scroll_to=2768610</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Sun, 03 Apr 2022 17:18:57 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Maria, this is a great opening assignment before reading the text. I think it would be good to make it a requirement for students to include specific keywords from the text in their discussion. </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/310794?scroll_to=2768608</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/310794?scroll_to=2768608</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Sun, 03 Apr 2022 17:16:24 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I would organize the text in important chunks so that students can recognize important details and keywords. I would also include visual supports for harder-to-understand terms to help students comprehend the text. </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/310794?scroll_to=2768606</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/310794?scroll_to=2768606</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Sun, 03 Apr 2022 22:53:02 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I would engage all students integrating a dialogue journal for students to reflect on how they feel about the text. Utilizing a dialogue journal in this case will allow the students to understand the author's point of view and relate it to their personal </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/310794?scroll_to=2768602</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/310794?scroll_to=2768602</guid>
      <description>lives. It'll also help expand their vocabulary by making it a requirement to include at least three keywords from the text in their writing. </description>
      <pubDate>Sun, 03 Apr 2022 21:38:15 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Because the first two sentences are short and simple, I felt the whole paragraph is important; I couldn't just highlight one sentence. The paragraph wouldn't be as powerful if it was missing a sentence.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/310794?scroll_to=2768594</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/310794?scroll_to=2768594</guid>
      <description>I loved this paragraph because it perfectly described what I think everyone experiences. I can personally relate to this, especially in this moment because my birthday was yesterday, and I still feel 21. I don't feel 22. Some days I feel 25 while others I feel 10. </description>
      <pubDate>Sun, 03 Apr 2022 16:49:38 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>belong is a keyword</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/310794?scroll_to=2768577</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/310794?scroll_to=2768577</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Sun, 03 Apr 2022 16:42:42 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>feeling is a keyword</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/310794?scroll_to=2768576</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/310794?scroll_to=2768576</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Sun, 03 Apr 2022 16:42:11 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>underneath is a key word</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/310794?scroll_to=2768575</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/310794?scroll_to=2768575</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Sun, 03 Apr 2022 16:41:37 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
  </channel>
</rss>
