<rss version="2.0" xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom">
  <channel>
    <title>Comments by Student Vince Middleton</title>
    <description>Most recent public comments by Student Vince Middleton</description>
    <link>https://nowcomment.com/users/12332</link>
    <atom:link rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" href="https://nowcomment.com/users/12332/comments"/>
    <item>
      <title>The Internet...Your Permanent Record</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/29296?scroll_to=295697</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/29296?scroll_to=295697</guid>
      <description>I like to stress to children that the Internet takes everything we say and memorializes it...kind of like the old caution about something going on your permanent record...you do not want to put things out there that you will live to regret.</description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 19 Dec 2014 11:46:54 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Dealing with Intimidation...</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/29296?scroll_to=295696</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/29296?scroll_to=295696</guid>
      <description>You're right, Chase. Bullying as a domination tactic is used in various degrees throughout the business world. Years ago there was a business book called Winning through Intimidation that was popular. Experience with verbal techniques to counter intimidation is important, but developing self-confidence in key situations is a must.</description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 19 Dec 2014 11:46:54 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Grasp the opportunities in a new situation. They are there with all the threats, too.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/29296?scroll_to=295138</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/29296?scroll_to=295138</guid>
      <description>Because my family moved a few times, I attended 8 schools K-12, in three different states. Each time I had to reestablish my identity because you are pretty much a cypher when you arrive. I had the full range of experiences, but I did come to one conclusion...it's a two-edged sword. Each time you have a challenge like that it's both a threat and an opportunity, and if you grasp the opportunities the experience can be a very rewarding one.</description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 19 Dec 2014 11:46:54 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
  </channel>
</rss>
