<rss version="2.0" xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom">
  <channel>
    <title>Comments by Lexi Tannenbaum</title>
    <description>Most recent public comments by Lexi Tannenbaum</description>
    <link>https://nowcomment.com/users/123721</link>
    <atom:link rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" href="https://nowcomment.com/users/123721/comments"/>
    <item>
      <title>Agree! It is important to have someone outside of your relationship to vent to or get advice from. But, I have noticed that people in relationships tend to confide in their friends less about things and I assume this is because they are now confiding in S</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/317340?scroll_to=2832510</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/317340?scroll_to=2832510</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 07 Jun 2022 01:04:19 +0800</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>100% agree! It is so important that we take the time to check in with ourselves and make sure we as individuals are doing ok on our own first. Being able to be alone and comfortable with yourself can also reduce the risk of codependency in relationships.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/317340?scroll_to=2832509</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/317340?scroll_to=2832509</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 07 Jun 2022 01:53:24 +0800</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I totally agree.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/317340?scroll_to=2832505</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/317340?scroll_to=2832505</guid>
      <description> My best friend is getting married in August and I can already see this shift taking place. She tends to go out less with her friends and if she does, she always brings her fiance along. When talking to her once, she referred to her and her fiancde as a &quot;unit.&quot; I think this confirms what Avi is saying that marriage has much more commitment and responsibility to it than a friendship does. </description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 07 Jun 2022 00:58:16 +0800</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I also think it is interesting to note that many people (at least the ones I see on my social media) or getting engaged and married at younger ages than before. I think this speaks volumes about social medias effect as well. </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/317340?scroll_to=2832502</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/317340?scroll_to=2832502</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 07 Jun 2022 08:37:07 +0800</pubDate>
    </item>
  </channel>
</rss>
