<rss version="2.0" xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom">
  <channel>
    <title>Comments by Dr. Danyel Cicarelli</title>
    <description>Most recent public comments by Dr. Danyel Cicarelli</description>
    <link>https://nowcomment.com/users/124540</link>
    <atom:link rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" href="https://nowcomment.com/users/124540/comments"/>
    <item>
      <title>This made me pause--it's a shift to think of everyone as diverse even though when we promote diversity we are promoting inclusion. Often as a white woman, I feel excluded from the term diverse which is counterintuitive. </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/319504?scroll_to=2847025</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/319504?scroll_to=2847025</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Mon, 11 Jul 2022 00:00:52 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I had to look up the definition of cosmopolitan to consider the different meanings and connotation--which helped me see her ideas with greater clarity.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/319504?scroll_to=2847023</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/319504?scroll_to=2847023</guid>
      <description>Definition of cosmopolitan (Entry 1 of 2)
1: having wide international sophistication: WORLDLY
Greater cultural diversity has led to a more cosmopolitan attitude among the town's younger generations.
2: composed of persons, constituents, or elements from all or many parts of the world
a city with a cosmopolitan population
3: having worldwide rather than limited or provincial scope or bearing
&#8230; his cosmopolitan benevolence, impartially extended to all races and to all creeds.
&#8212; Thomas Babington Macaulay
4: found in most parts of the world and under varied ecological conditions
a cosmopolitan herb</description>
      <pubDate>Sat, 09 Jul 2022 09:24:07 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Diverse was once &quot;code&quot; for urban</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/319504?scroll_to=2847020</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/319504?scroll_to=2847020</guid>
      <description>I don't see urban as more diverse anymore. I worked in a suburban district (regional) and students came from everywhere on this list and more. I am in an urban district now and I don't see that list anymore. </description>
      <pubDate>Sun, 31 Jul 2022 15:38:19 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
  </channel>
</rss>
