<rss xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" version="2.0">
  <channel>
    <title>Comments by Marissa Foruria</title>
    <description>Most recent public comments by Marissa Foruria</description>
    <link>https://nowcomment.com/users/124545</link>
    <atom:link rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" href="https://nowcomment.com/users/124545/comments"/>
    <item>
      <title>This video breaks down multimodal so well and gives a good understanding of the small parts of it. </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/320783?scroll_to=2851831</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/320783?scroll_to=2851831</guid>
      <description>https://youtu.be/b17YT-m2DGk</description>
      <pubDate>Mon, 25 Jul 2022 18:07:11 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I agree Jesse, writing should be viewed as an outlet for shaping relationships, you dont realize how many other people see the same things as you until you have it written down for others to seee!</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/320783?scroll_to=2851824</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/320783?scroll_to=2851824</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Mon, 25 Jul 2022 17:37:22 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I agree that passion is a way to keep children and their drive pushing forward. Opening up Youtube is definitely the way i would operate when something isnt functioning. That visual is essential to me !</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/320783?scroll_to=2851801</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/320783?scroll_to=2851801</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Mon, 25 Jul 2022 17:26:35 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I love to journal write and I always  encourage children to  journal write all of their thoughts because sometimes they cloud our creativity and imagination. </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/316811?scroll_to=2849799</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/316811?scroll_to=2849799</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Sat, 13 Aug 2022 09:38:46 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I am constantly going into a new task and a new space with the mindset of recalling </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/316811?scroll_to=2849751</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/316811?scroll_to=2849751</guid>
      <description>I feel that all of the different tasks in my life I have navigated through stem from another part of my life. I love to recall pieces of other things im certain of to move  forward with something new and sometimes more challenging. </description>
      <pubDate>Mon, 18 Jul 2022 19:24:36 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I find this to be my way of handling a stressful situation </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/316811?scroll_to=2849750</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/316811?scroll_to=2849750</guid>
      <description>Like they say &quot; If you don't laugh you'll cry&quot; Whenever i am pressed with an issue that is awfully stressfully I naturally look to the light of things and have to laugh. I think this helps myself and my brain to slow down catch my breathe and resume to where i need to be. </description>
      <pubDate>Mon, 18 Jul 2022 19:18:47 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>seniors</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/247448?scroll_to=2849745</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/247448?scroll_to=2849745</guid>
      <description>I agree after working with high school students this past school year they really aren't prepared for what happens when they do not go back to their every year routine in September. A-lot of what I see is them coasting through senior year with a mindset that is kind of relaxed. </description>
      <pubDate>Mon, 18 Jul 2022 18:55:16 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Empathy in children </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/247448?scroll_to=2849743</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/247448?scroll_to=2849743</guid>
      <description>https://youtu.be/NMpEzpSwy0k</description>
      <pubDate>Mon, 18 Jul 2022 18:48:42 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>empathy </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/247448?scroll_to=2849720</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/247448?scroll_to=2849720</guid>
      <description>Point of view is so very important when it comes to listening and understanding others. Even in disagreement, it is so important to empathize or put yourself in someones space to gain understanding towards what this person is voicing. </description>
      <pubDate>Mon, 18 Jul 2022 18:27:02 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>The Unknown </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/247448?scroll_to=2849719</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/247448?scroll_to=2849719</guid>
      <description>I have to agree with this comment that children will give up when they do not know the answer. I was absolutely the child that gave up when things seemed hard or when there was not enough clarity for me, As Educators we should ensure that we are meeting children where they are are ensuring they feel understood and are understanding.  </description>
      <pubDate>Mon, 18 Jul 2022 18:22:52 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Processing</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/247448?scroll_to=2849718</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/247448?scroll_to=2849718</guid>
      <description>I love this sentence because in this there is emphasis on the need for us to listen and allow for our minds to come up with dialog that has to do with asking questions or thinking higher in order to take in information and reciprocate </description>
      <pubDate>Mon, 18 Jul 2022 18:15:36 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I took to Abigails Writing about Coding and the argument she was presenting was very relatable and easy to understand from my point of view. I think that the awe comes in where it was easy to hear her coming from a logical place about bias issues withtech</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/316811?scroll_to=2849709</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/316811?scroll_to=2849709</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Mon, 18 Jul 2022 18:04:27 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>In any area of needing to push through something challenging it is so important to take a break and focus on your breathing. With this you are giving yourself time to evaluate and assess</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/316811?scroll_to=2847185</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/316811?scroll_to=2847185</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 15 Jul 2022 12:42:40 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I agree completely about this sentence. Sometimes in order to slow yourself down to process you have to speak out loud to yourself. This always helps me to think through what I am focusing on. </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/316811?scroll_to=2847125</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/316811?scroll_to=2847125</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 15 Jul 2022 12:42:40 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
  </channel>
</rss>
