<rss version="2.0" xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom">
  <channel>
    <title>Comments by Federico Inostroz</title>
    <description>Most recent public comments by Federico Inostroz</description>
    <link>https://nowcomment.com/users/126954</link>
    <atom:link rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" href="https://nowcomment.com/users/126954/comments"/>
    <item>
      <title>I agree</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/325386?scroll_to=2900173</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/325386?scroll_to=2900173</guid>
      <description>This should be applied everywhere. It's not fair that some schools are segregated and some are not.</description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 20 Sep 2022 13:27:21 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Having a voice</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/325386?scroll_to=2900167</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/325386?scroll_to=2900167</guid>
      <description>Once the Chicanos saw that their voice could be heard they went for it. They followed in the footsteps of the Mexican lemon grove parents and started standing up for their children's education.</description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 20 Sep 2022 13:32:14 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I agree</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/325386?scroll_to=2896465</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/325386?scroll_to=2896465</guid>
      <description>I agree with this because the kids can't choose their color. Most of them are also as academic as the white kids</description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 16 Sep 2022 13:38:34 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Americanized</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/325386?scroll_to=2896301</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/325386?scroll_to=2896301</guid>
      <description>They are supposedly Americanizing these Mexican children. Most of these children already know fluent English and are American citizens just like the white kids.</description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 16 Sep 2022 13:34:00 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I agree</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/325386?scroll_to=2893187</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/325386?scroll_to=2893187</guid>
      <description>I agree with this because it is unfair for someone to be treated unfairly because of their skin color. It is not like if they can control the color of their skin.</description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 15 Sep 2022 13:20:34 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Committed</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/325386?scroll_to=2893179</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/325386?scroll_to=2893179</guid>
      <description>I think this is brave of Gonzalo. That is a year of no pay to be able to fight for Mexican kids' rights.</description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 15 Sep 2022 13:27:45 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>i agree</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/325386?scroll_to=2888896</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/325386?scroll_to=2888896</guid>
      <description>I agree with this because they had everything. they were U.S citizens they were land owners and just because of their skin tone they were treated like nothing.</description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 13 Sep 2022 13:54:10 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I agree</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/325386?scroll_to=2888838</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/325386?scroll_to=2888838</guid>
      <description>I agree with this because the parents must be angered as well because their children are being segregated. If they are family they should at least be able to go to school with each other</description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 13 Sep 2022 13:45:45 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Discriminating</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/325386?scroll_to=2888813</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/325386?scroll_to=2888813</guid>
      <description>I think that even though they are of different complexion they should be treated as equally ass their siblings. It is not fair that they are separated because of their complection. </description>
      <pubDate>Mon, 26 Feb 2024 05:04:41 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>students shouldn't be looked upon by their color.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/325386?scroll_to=2888759</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/325386?scroll_to=2888759</guid>
      <description>I think that students should not be turned down because of their color. Some kids may be darker but they are still American just like everyone else</description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 13 Sep 2022 13:31:40 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
  </channel>
</rss>
