<rss version="2.0" xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom">
  <channel>
    <title>Comments by Ana Teresa</title>
    <description>Most recent public comments by Ana Teresa</description>
    <link>https://nowcomment.com/users/130743</link>
    <atom:link rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" href="https://nowcomment.com/users/130743/comments"/>
    <item>
      <title>Agrupamento de Escolas Cego do Maios essay</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/332986?scroll_to=2962864</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/332986?scroll_to=2962864</guid>
      <description>  For me this quote means, like if others are happy you are happy, too. If I make somebody feel happy, or even feel good about themselves, that makes my day, makes me feel like I was important and that I made some difference in the person's life. 

  So, last week, I helped a friend who wanted to commit suicide. For me, first I felt that I was important for my friend and that made me feel so happy, secondly, helping others is really important.
  
I agree with Dalai Lama&#8217;s quote, Practicing compassion is so important these days, because you can help a friend, a colleague, even a stranger, that needs to be listened to or that needs some help.

  At the end of it all, Dalai Lama is trying to say that, if you help another person, both are going to be happy, because this is what compassion is about.
</description>
      <pubDate>Mon, 28 Nov 2022 16:41:19 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
  </channel>
</rss>
