<rss version="2.0" xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom">
  <channel>
    <title>Comments by Elizabeth Denechaud</title>
    <description>Most recent public comments by Elizabeth Denechaud</description>
    <link>https://nowcomment.com/users/134912</link>
    <atom:link rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" href="https://nowcomment.com/users/134912/comments"/>
    <item>
      <title>Kids</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/344532?scroll_to=3045625</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/344532?scroll_to=3045625</guid>
      <description>If I had a magic wand I would want to go back in time. I would want to go to the simple times of going to school at 8:45 in the morning instead of 7:30. The games of tags and the handstand competitions. The time when sports weren't as intense and I wasn't bruised up because of them. I would rather go back in time than turn to an adult. </description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 04 Apr 2023 13:32:17 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>The difference between childhood and adulthood</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/344532?scroll_to=3045599</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/344532?scroll_to=3045599</guid>
      <description>Childhood is set put at the first 18 years of your life. However, I don't think it ends till you are older. Adulthood is described as stressful with the constant managing of money and having pressure of a job and a new lifestyle. Your parents arent the ones doing everything for you anymore. Except, childhood can be similar. You always grow older but not much in the mind. No matter how old you are you will have an imagination and you will think like you are young. </description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 04 Apr 2023 13:21:52 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Growth</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/344532?scroll_to=3045570</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/344532?scroll_to=3045570</guid>
      <description>I agree with the best experiences that you said. Our age is a good one for learning skills in life and gaining responsibility. </description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 04 Apr 2023 13:14:27 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Life ahead of me</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/344532?scroll_to=3045562</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/344532?scroll_to=3045562</guid>
      <description>I like being my age because I'm at a time where I am mature and can make my own decisions. These decisions won't affect my future since I have so many more years left to live. I can have fun in life and schoolwork isn't too heavy. I don't have to worry about things such as college but Im at the age where my parents trust me. They allow me to do certain things that I was not allowed to do before and they are not watching over me. My age is one where its a time of gaining responsibility </description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 04 Apr 2023 13:17:47 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
  </channel>
</rss>
