<rss xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" version="2.0">
  <channel>
    <title>Comments by Elizabeth Hanlon</title>
    <description>Most recent public comments by Elizabeth Hanlon</description>
    <link>https://nowcomment.com/users/134939</link>
    <atom:link rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" href="https://nowcomment.com/users/134939/comments"/>
    <item>
      <title>Agree</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/344532?scroll_to=3045971</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/344532?scroll_to=3045971</guid>
      <description>I agree with Grace because I'm not responsible so I need more time to improve on that.</description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 04 Apr 2023 14:12:23 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>No</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/344532?scroll_to=3045963</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/344532?scroll_to=3045963</guid>
      <description>I wouldn't because I really want to enjoy my life, take my time, and savor my youth, I guess.</description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 04 Apr 2023 14:10:22 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>supporting </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/344532?scroll_to=3045946</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/344532?scroll_to=3045946</guid>
      <description>I agree with this because I can easily relate to the comment.</description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 04 Apr 2023 14:06:06 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Not sure... no wrinkles?</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/344532?scroll_to=3045885</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/344532?scroll_to=3045885</guid>
      <description>Something I like about being my age is I get to figures out what I like to do and I don't need to worry about wrinkles yet.</description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 04 Apr 2023 13:49:39 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
  </channel>
</rss>
