<rss version="2.0" xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom">
  <channel>
    <title>Comments by Abdul-samad Cooper</title>
    <description>Most recent public comments by Abdul-samad Cooper</description>
    <link>https://nowcomment.com/users/135516</link>
    <atom:link rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" href="https://nowcomment.com/users/135516/comments"/>
    <item>
      <title>I feel as though the people who robbed them on a holiday were no lifes because how or why could a person just steal a little girls birthday gift from another relative and till this day aint get help to find it back and making her feel unsafe </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/297573?scroll_to=3069668</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/297573?scroll_to=3069668</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 19 May 2023 09:21:38 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I don't understand why you shouldn't let people of different races prosper and live their lives as they like so they can take care of their families and appear as though they weren't upsetting anyone by striving to improve themselves physically and mental</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/293214?scroll_to=3060059</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/293214?scroll_to=3060059</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 28 Apr 2023 12:01:03 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Because we all adore black businesses, I like that it is a community that is exclusively for them and is populated by black people.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/293214?scroll_to=3060042</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/293214?scroll_to=3060042</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 28 Apr 2023 11:57:15 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
  </channel>
</rss>
