<rss version="2.0" xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom">
  <channel>
    <title>Comments by Susanna Taylor</title>
    <description>Most recent public comments by Susanna Taylor</description>
    <link>https://nowcomment.com/users/137058</link>
    <atom:link rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" href="https://nowcomment.com/users/137058/comments"/>
    <item>
      <title>Really good reminder by having this here</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/354087?scroll_to=3110904</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/354087?scroll_to=3110904</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 01 Sep 2023 19:38:39 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Really good reminder by having this here</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/350606?scroll_to=3090807</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/350606?scroll_to=3090807</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Wed, 19 Jul 2023 04:31:46 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I like the second half a lot, but I think this first half is over complicated and could put people off. </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/354087?scroll_to=3110902</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/354087?scroll_to=3110902</guid>
      <description>BLS info should all be in 1 box so you don't have to look elsewhere for the info.  Pause and check should come after ALS, not along side.  I think you have tried to indicate this by matching the red colour to ALS steps, but it needs to be clearer.
I suggest reformat this area to 3 wider boxes stacked vertically.</description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 01 Sep 2023 19:38:39 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I like the second half a lot, but I think this first half is over complicated and could put people off. </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/350606?scroll_to=3090806</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/350606?scroll_to=3090806</guid>
      <description>BLS info should all be in 1 box so you don't have to look elsewhere for the info.  Pause and check should come after ALS, not along side.  I think you have tried to indicate this by matching the red colour to ALS steps, but it needs to be clearer.
I suggest reformat this area to 3 wider boxes stacked vertically.</description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 20 Jul 2023 10:09:59 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
  </channel>
</rss>
