<rss version="2.0" xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom">
  <channel>
    <title>Comments by Veronica Gimenez</title>
    <description>Most recent public comments by Veronica Gimenez</description>
    <link>https://nowcomment.com/users/137524</link>
    <atom:link rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" href="https://nowcomment.com/users/137524/comments"/>
    <item>
      <title>The habit of reading</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/351634?scroll_to=3106658</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/351634?scroll_to=3106658</guid>
      <description>I envy people who find it so easy to read. I never got the habit, and it got worse over the years. There are so many technological distractions that it makes it impossible for me to concentrate on reading.</description>
      <pubDate>Sun, 27 Aug 2023 16:13:06 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Original</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/350775?scroll_to=3106632</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/350775?scroll_to=3106632</guid>
      <description>I had to look up what a meta poem is because it's the first time I've heard of that term.
I think this poem is a very original way of expressing the relationship between the poet and the reader. You know how to catch the reader&#180;s attention, and for that reason, I like this part of the poem &quot;But it&#8217;s the stanza of curiosity that mocks on you because, as off putting as it may seem you can do nothing but read&quot;</description>
      <pubDate>Sun, 27 Aug 2023 15:48:25 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
  </channel>
</rss>
