<rss xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" version="2.0">
  <channel>
    <title>Comments by Idriese Coleman-Roscoe</title>
    <description>Most recent public comments by Idriese Coleman-Roscoe</description>
    <link>https://nowcomment.com/users/138543</link>
    <atom:link rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" href="https://nowcomment.com/users/138543/comments"/>
    <item>
      <title>question</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/360477?scroll_to=3207645</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/360477?scroll_to=3207645</guid>
      <description>Why did they start shooting for no reason?</description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 19 Dec 2023 08:22:03 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>What is worse killing them or killing them and taking away basic human necessities? </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/360477?scroll_to=3207639</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/360477?scroll_to=3207639</guid>
      <description>Killing them and taking away basic human necessities </description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 19 Dec 2023 08:17:23 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Leaders Reaction</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/360800?scroll_to=3200749</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/360800?scroll_to=3200749</guid>
      <description>Leaders from around the world helped Israel with self-defense, such as, The United States delivering weapons to Israel or Arab nations calling for a cease-fire.</description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 05 Dec 2023 09:33:04 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Israel Response</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/360800?scroll_to=3200747</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/360800?scroll_to=3200747</guid>
      <description>As a result of Hamas attacking Israel. Israel launched airstrikes on Gaza to lessen their food, water, and fuel</description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 05 Dec 2023 09:28:09 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Effects on me</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/360800?scroll_to=3200746</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/360800?scroll_to=3200746</guid>
      <description>On social media, I've seen little kids without a home many homes destroyed, and lifeless bodies on the ground. Further inspecting those videos/images you can analyze what is happening due to the Hamas attack on Israel. I think that it's sad and scary how in the blink of an eye your home could be destroyed and forced to live outside with little to no resources.   </description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 05 Dec 2023 09:19:24 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Reaction</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/360800?scroll_to=3200741</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/360800?scroll_to=3200741</guid>
      <description>Although I cannot fully relate to the attack on Israel because I don't live nor am I of age to do anything about it but watch. I can acknowledge that thousands of people died, due to the attack from Hamas and have sympathy for those who lost loved ones as a result.  </description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 05 Dec 2023 09:11:45 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
  </channel>
</rss>
