<rss xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" version="2.0">
  <channel>
    <title>Comments by Khayri Nasir-Dennis</title>
    <description>Most recent public comments by Khayri Nasir-Dennis</description>
    <link>https://nowcomment.com/users/138568</link>
    <atom:link rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" href="https://nowcomment.com/users/138568/comments"/>
    <item>
      <title>Blasphemy</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/360697?scroll_to=3199677</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/360697?scroll_to=3199677</guid>
      <description>I find it very hard to find logic in this statement. I think it's outrageous to compare Islam to Nazis.</description>
      <pubDate>Sun, 03 Dec 2023 21:02:36 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>What are the main reasons behind the conflict?</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/360477?scroll_to=3199675</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/360477?scroll_to=3199675</guid>
      <description>I ask this question because I don't know and a lot of other people don't know. By exploring the root causes of it we can gain a deeper understanding of the historical, political, and territorial factors that have contributed to the ongoing conflict.</description>
      <pubDate>Sun, 03 Dec 2023 20:49:54 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>How does the conflict impact neighboring countries and the broader Middle East region?</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/360477?scroll_to=3199674</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/360477?scroll_to=3199674</guid>
      <description>I ask this question because I am curious to know how neighboring countries feel about the situation. It helps us grasp the complexity of the conflict and allows us to see how it goes beyond the borders of Israel and Palestine, influencing regional dynamics, politics, and stability.</description>
      <pubDate>Sun, 03 Dec 2023 20:43:22 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>What are some of the potential long term implications or consequences of this war?</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/360477?scroll_to=3191957</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/360477?scroll_to=3191957</guid>
      <description>I'm asking this question because I'm interested in what is going to happen between Palestine and Israel when this conflict is over.</description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 21 Nov 2023 10:27:27 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Response.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/360800?scroll_to=3190875</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/360800?scroll_to=3190875</guid>
      <description>It can be but is unlikely. I think Israel actually showed ways of calling for peace these pass couple of decades. </description>
      <pubDate>Mon, 20 Nov 2023 17:39:07 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Response</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/360800?scroll_to=3190868</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/360800?scroll_to=3190868</guid>
      <description>After all the deaths of innocent people I don't think there is going to be a ceasefire anytime soon. Death tolls continue to rise, especially in Hamas due to Israel dismantling their resources.</description>
      <pubDate>Mon, 20 Nov 2023 17:35:11 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Response</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/360800?scroll_to=3190861</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/360800?scroll_to=3190861</guid>
      <description>I agree, I think people forget that when talking about topics like this it is important to approach it with sensitivity and respect for diverse perspectives. </description>
      <pubDate>Mon, 20 Nov 2023 17:30:45 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Response</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/360800?scroll_to=3190856</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/360800?scroll_to=3190856</guid>
      <description>I agree, and what makes the situation even worse is that people who aren't educated in this topic jump to assumptions which leads to the spread of false information.</description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 25 Jan 2024 14:35:47 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Response</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/360800?scroll_to=3190851</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/360800?scroll_to=3190851</guid>
      <description>I agree, i also think that some people take sides without knowing the history and the full truth of the situation. There isn't much we can do to impact this situation so we mind as well educate ourselves.</description>
      <pubDate>Mon, 20 Nov 2023 17:22:28 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>What will happen next?</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/360800?scroll_to=3188441</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/360800?scroll_to=3188441</guid>
      <description>Obviously it's hard to predict with certainty what will happen next but the conflict has a long history and is influenced by various factors. But after all of the death of innocent lives I don't think there'll be peace or a cease fire anytime soon.</description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 16 Nov 2023 22:24:13 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Answering question</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/360800?scroll_to=3188435</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/360800?scroll_to=3188435</guid>
      <description>The situation in Israel and Gaza is very complex and can be very emotional. But i didn't have a crazy reaction when first hearing about the attacks. I think when some people hear about something crazy happening, they don't think much of it because it has nothing to do with them and isn't affecting THEM. Although I think the situation in Gaza and Israel is very sad and I care, I don't have very strong emotions or feelings towards it.</description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 25 Jan 2024 14:31:37 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
  </channel>
</rss>
