<rss xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" version="2.0">
  <channel>
    <title>Comments by Kate Overgaard</title>
    <description>Most recent public comments by Kate Overgaard</description>
    <link>https://nowcomment.com/users/144535</link>
    <atom:link rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" href="https://nowcomment.com/users/144535/comments"/>
    <item>
      <title>yes &amp; no</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/371252?scroll_to=3295002</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/371252?scroll_to=3295002</guid>
      <description>I see how this could happen, but I also see students say things like, Chat GPT writes it better, and looking to replace their own work with whatever AI produces. I worry about that mentality. And with regards to art, so many value the aesthetic and the price, not the thinker or creator behind the work, meaning that trends indicate that many will choose AI-art over that produced by a human. </description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 23 Apr 2024 08:45:42 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Agreed. </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/371252?scroll_to=3295001</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/371252?scroll_to=3295001</guid>
      <description>Beyond AI, the takeover (and monopoly?) of companies like Valley and HUMC has resulted in an attempt to streamline patient interactions, which really means working on a timer and likely more AI, less communication and thought. No time for pausing to think or reflect. </description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 23 Apr 2024 08:42:20 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Writer is modeling his own advice here - tell a story.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/371252?scroll_to=3294980</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/371252?scroll_to=3294980</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 23 Apr 2024 08:34:02 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>It's unnecessarily cryptic. </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/371252?scroll_to=3294978</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/371252?scroll_to=3294978</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 23 Apr 2024 08:32:46 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>fun</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/371252?scroll_to=3294977</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/371252?scroll_to=3294977</guid>
      <description>Makes me wonder what I would immerse myself in! Somewhat along the lines of our project for this class. </description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 23 Apr 2024 08:27:16 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>yes</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/371252?scroll_to=3294961</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/371252?scroll_to=3294961</guid>
      <description>I like the idea of using these questions to focus my presentation for class and reflect on the process.  </description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 23 Apr 2024 08:24:53 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Agreed</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/371252?scroll_to=3294960</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/371252?scroll_to=3294960</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 23 Apr 2024 08:22:32 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Another Writing Prompt</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/371252?scroll_to=3294959</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/371252?scroll_to=3294959</guid>
      <description>1. Write a series of vignettes from your life. 
2. Choose one or all and reflect on the lesson(s) learned from these moments. </description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 23 Apr 2024 08:19:50 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Timing</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/371252?scroll_to=3294929</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/371252?scroll_to=3294929</guid>
      <description>I also wonder about the distance needed to determine &quot;which experiences that are absolutely worth sharing.&quot; Adult writing assignment idea: go back and write the college essay that you should have written, now that you have time and perspective for reflection. </description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 23 Apr 2024 08:03:17 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>&quot;something worth saying&quot;</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/371252?scroll_to=3294928</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/371252?scroll_to=3294928</guid>
      <description>Who decides that? Are TED talks really for all? I wonder if there is a rubric somewhere used by a TED talk panel with the column &quot;something worth saying&quot; - and what they're looking for. How much does it connect to the audience and what notable speakers have come before?</description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 23 Apr 2024 07:59:21 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>idea thinking</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/371252?scroll_to=3294927</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/371252?scroll_to=3294927</guid>
      <description>I also love the definition of an &quot;idea&quot; and the design thinking approach to how to develop it for another person to be able to use it in some way. </description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 23 Apr 2024 07:56:12 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>laughter = &quot;more like an animal call than speech&quot;</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/371252?scroll_to=3294926</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/371252?scroll_to=3294926</guid>
      <description>I love this comparison. Never thought of it this way, but now I can imagine it. </description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 23 Apr 2024 07:53:04 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
  </channel>
</rss>
