<rss version="2.0" xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom">
  <channel>
    <title>Comments by Ben Yeung</title>
    <description>Most recent public comments by Ben Yeung</description>
    <link>https://nowcomment.com/users/14545</link>
    <atom:link rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" href="https://nowcomment.com/users/14545/comments"/>
    <item>
      <title>Social media</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/35109?scroll_to=345192</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/35109?scroll_to=345192</guid>
      <description>Both videos seem to point out the simple fact that our way of communicating in real life and on social media is different. Things that are said and done on online are always just a simplified and generalized  portion of the whole.  I checked in to that place, someone liked this, I am now friends with him, or here is a photo of my trip. In every sense, this level of communication reduces the actual experience down to a like, a hashtag, or a check in. The author in both videos makes fun of social media norms to show how awkward is it the things we do online. As shown in the first video, &quot; I am now following you, is it creepy?&quot;. Ultimately, the first video shows that the lady, using the online social interactions, never actually made any real connection with another human being.</description>
      <pubDate>Sun, 05 Jul 2015 21:57:26 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
  </channel>
</rss>
