<rss version="2.0" xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom">
  <channel>
    <title>Comments by Jason Moore</title>
    <description>Most recent public comments by Jason Moore</description>
    <link>https://nowcomment.com/users/152595</link>
    <atom:link rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" href="https://nowcomment.com/users/152595/comments"/>
    <item>
      <title>so interesting</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/122430?scroll_to=3427613</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/122430?scroll_to=3427613</guid>
      <description>Very interesting article. I found some valuable info pieces, and there are things to think about. I agree that the educational system is not perfect and is &quot;programmed&quot; in a certain way. But I don't think that it's the correct thing to say that, in the end, the educational method and each student are the same. A lot of things depend on the student themself. Some educational institutions really inspire curiosity, critical thinking, and self-expression in students, and it is like this. I like my university, but sometimes I feel too pressured by tasks. I use &lt;a href=&quot;https://edubirdie.com/pay-for-research-papers&quot;&gt;edubirdie.com/pay-for-research-papers&lt;/a&gt; from time to time because such theoretical tasks are so time-consuming and complicated, and that time I can dedicate to something I find more useful and interesting.</description>
      <pubDate>Mon, 27 Jan 2025 03:45:07 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
  </channel>
</rss>
