<rss xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" version="2.0">
  <channel>
    <title>Comments by Nancy DeWitt</title>
    <description>Most recent public comments by Nancy DeWitt</description>
    <link>https://nowcomment.com/users/153681</link>
    <atom:link rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" href="https://nowcomment.com/users/153681/comments"/>
    <item>
      <title>Yes, now I see in email that QR code has changed , and agree that is better.Where can I put next comments?</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/392371?scroll_to=3448245</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/392371?scroll_to=3448245</guid>
      <description>I.E, should I wait till the newly changed version appears in NowComment, or go ahead in NowComment with the old version that I still see?</description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 28 Feb 2025 12:43:40 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>OK didnt see your reply to my reply! I have more to say, but being challenged to use this new format.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/392371?scroll_to=3448241</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/392371?scroll_to=3448241</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 28 Feb 2025 12:38:37 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Agree. Suggest making QR code smaller and moving it to lower left corner of poster.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/392371?scroll_to=3448236</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/392371?scroll_to=3448236</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 28 Feb 2025 12:43:40 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Agreed. In comment below, I will suggest alternate text in between the two big red banners.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/392371?scroll_to=3448214</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/392371?scroll_to=3448214</guid>
      <description>5:00 to 6:30 PM
From Federal Building 
To Free Speech Wall
Rally and hear speakers!
(I'm not sure if five lines can fit in that space and still be large enough,  but Isabelle can let us know if this is doable.)
</description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 28 Feb 2025 12:33:08 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I agree.  How about move QR code to the light blue area in the lower left?</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/392371?scroll_to=3448209</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/392371?scroll_to=3448209</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 28 Feb 2025 12:38:37 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
  </channel>
</rss>
