<rss version="2.0" xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom">
  <channel>
    <title>Comments by Gabbi Mendoza</title>
    <description>Most recent public comments by Gabbi Mendoza</description>
    <link>https://nowcomment.com/users/23455</link>
    <atom:link rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" href="https://nowcomment.com/users/23455/comments"/>
    <item>
      <title>Comment</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/87603?scroll_to=871379</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/87603?scroll_to=871379</guid>
      <description>I agree. It's not professional and sounds weird in a formal paper.</description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 27 Oct 2017 18:48:08 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Comment</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/87603?scroll_to=871378</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/87603?scroll_to=871378</guid>
      <description>I thought so as well. It didn't really excite me.</description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 27 Oct 2017 18:43:50 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Wonder</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/87603?scroll_to=867455</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/87603?scroll_to=867455</guid>
      <description>I don't think that you should start paraphrasing the thesis by starting with &quot;In conclusion...&quot;</description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 24 Oct 2017 19:39:37 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Notice</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/87603?scroll_to=867451</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/87603?scroll_to=867451</guid>
      <description>With the information I am gathering sentence, I believe that the next paragraph is going to be on addiction.</description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 24 Oct 2017 13:03:16 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Wonder</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/87603?scroll_to=867449</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/87603?scroll_to=867449</guid>
      <description>I never thought that the thesis had to be a link sentence for the next paragraph.</description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 24 Oct 2017 13:01:24 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Notice</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/87603?scroll_to=867447</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/87603?scroll_to=867447</guid>
      <description>I don't think that this sentence should be the beginning. It doesn't really excite me, the reader</description>
      <pubDate>Sat, 28 Oct 2017 19:12:30 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Quoting</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/81002?scroll_to=809432</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/81002?scroll_to=809432</guid>
      <description>Quoting is very useful when you really like a sentence or a couple of words that another author used for his point. Using this type helps to make your paper more reliable by telling the audience that you did a little research and that you respect them as an author.</description>
      <pubDate>Wed, 06 Sep 2017 11:40:09 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Citing is one way I avoid plagiarism. </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/81002?scroll_to=809426</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/81002?scroll_to=809426</guid>
      <description>Citing is useful when you have a research paper and you're grabbing important information from all type of sources. Using this type of plagiarism avoidance is useful when citing books, website, magazines and much more.    </description>
      <pubDate>Wed, 06 Sep 2017 11:35:05 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Direct plagiarism and how it is used</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/81002?scroll_to=787627</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/81002?scroll_to=787627</guid>
      <description>I personally find this type of plagiarism when writing an essay or a research paper. When I find a great article and I want to use it in my paper, I most likely would copy it into my paper and leave it like it was and not paraphrase. That is the dangerous thing about plagiarizing.  </description>
      <pubDate>Wed, 08 Aug 2018 18:34:21 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Donald Moore</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/61998?scroll_to=595165</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/61998?scroll_to=595165</guid>
      <description>If you have to much differences then go ahead and write to paragraphs. This could equal a longer essay.</description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 14 Oct 2016 13:55:22 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Marina Hergert</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/61998?scroll_to=595163</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/61998?scroll_to=595163</guid>
      <description>I believe that the similarities should go first, because it wouldn't sound right if the differences were at the beginning.</description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 14 Oct 2016 13:51:58 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Wonder 4</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/61998?scroll_to=592121</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/61998?scroll_to=592121</guid>
      <description>I wonder what the authors experience was with camping?</description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 11 Oct 2016 19:43:50 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Wonder 3</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/61998?scroll_to=592120</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/61998?scroll_to=592120</guid>
      <description>How much more money is it to stay in a trailer park then at a hotel for a certain amount of days.</description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 11 Oct 2016 19:41:52 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Wonder 2 </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/61998?scroll_to=592117</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/61998?scroll_to=592117</guid>
      <description>How many bills become laws in a single year?</description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 11 Oct 2016 19:39:14 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Wonder 1</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/61998?scroll_to=592116</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/61998?scroll_to=592116</guid>
      <description>How many representatives does Idaho have? </description>
      <pubDate>Wed, 08 Aug 2018 18:34:20 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Point-by-point</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/61998?scroll_to=591666</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/61998?scroll_to=591666</guid>
      <description>Then the author shares about the positives and negatives of hotel vacations. Over all the author prefers the hotel vacation over camping due to a bad experience.</description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 13 Oct 2016 16:35:49 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Point by point</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/61998?scroll_to=591651</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/61998?scroll_to=591651</guid>
      <description>The author starts out with the positives and negatives of tent camping as a vacation choice. </description>
      <pubDate>Mon, 17 Oct 2016 00:40:58 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Difference </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/61998?scroll_to=591648</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/61998?scroll_to=591648</guid>
      <description>Differences are explained in this paragraph. But there are very detailed examples of each difference. </description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 11 Oct 2016 12:21:37 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Block essay </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/61998?scroll_to=591647</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/61998?scroll_to=591647</guid>
      <description>This is a very good introduction to the subject. It has the subjects that are being compared and contrasted and it shares the make up of the subject.</description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 11 Oct 2016 12:28:01 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Support 2.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/61240?scroll_to=577299</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/61240?scroll_to=577299</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 20 Sep 2016 20:55:05 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Support 1.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/61240?scroll_to=577297</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/61240?scroll_to=577297</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 20 Sep 2016 20:54:04 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Claim</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/61240?scroll_to=577296</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/61240?scroll_to=577296</guid>
      <description>This is what the author brought to the life of hip-hop.</description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 20 Sep 2016 20:49:57 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Rhetorical Device</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/61240?scroll_to=577281</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/61240?scroll_to=577281</guid>
      <description>The author puts the same words(&quot;kids who were...&quot;) in front of every country to make it stick in your brain better.</description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 20 Sep 2016 20:30:26 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>The second way to avoid plagiarism</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/57211?scroll_to=563771</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/57211?scroll_to=563771</guid>
      <description>Citing my own material is a way to avoid plagiarism. Sometimes I write a research paper that I need for another class. I would treat my work like it belonged to any other person, and then I put it in quotation marks and I would cite where it came from. </description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 02 Sep 2016 16:08:38 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>The first way to avoid plagiarism</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/57211?scroll_to=563749</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/57211?scroll_to=563749</guid>
      <description>Paraphrase is one way to avoid plagiarism.You paraphrase by taking the evidence that you have found on the internet and putting it into your own words. After paraphrasing, if you have used two words or more from your evidence, then you must put them into quotation marks.   </description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 02 Sep 2016 15:57:51 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Direct Plagiarism </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/57211?scroll_to=563692</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/57211?scroll_to=563692</guid>
      <description>A person who uses direct plagiarism is guilty of taking someone else's work and copying word for word and naming it as their own. This could happen when I think that a certain paragraph in an article on the internet was perfect for an assignment. Then I copy/paste it into my work and i do not cite it. That is direct plagiarism.  </description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 02 Sep 2016 15:23:26 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
  </channel>
</rss>
