<rss xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" version="2.0">
  <channel>
    <title>Comments by Claudia Mouser</title>
    <description>Most recent public comments by Claudia Mouser</description>
    <link>https://nowcomment.com/users/24060</link>
    <atom:link rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" href="https://nowcomment.com/users/24060/comments"/>
    <item>
      <title>Wonder</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/87603?scroll_to=871889</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/87603?scroll_to=871889</guid>
      <description>I feel like people typically will use words such as &quot;advent&quot; as a substitute for something else in order to grab peoples attention. Something with a little more class or flare haha. I wonder if that's why they chose to use &quot;advent.&quot;</description>
      <pubDate>Sun, 29 Oct 2017 18:23:17 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Good question</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/87603?scroll_to=871888</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/87603?scroll_to=871888</guid>
      <description>That is a good question. I feel that most of the time, the words you choose to use in an essay depend a lot on the frequency of their use throughout. If &quot;while&quot; is not used many times to begin sentences within an essay, then I don't see why the thesis couldn't be started like that.</description>
      <pubDate>Sun, 29 Oct 2017 18:21:39 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>&quot;fromthe&quot;</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/87603?scroll_to=871887</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/87603?scroll_to=871887</guid>
      <description>I didn't even catch that until you pointed it out. How odd...</description>
      <pubDate>Sun, 29 Oct 2017 18:16:10 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Wonder</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/87603?scroll_to=871886</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/87603?scroll_to=871886</guid>
      <description>I am curious why they chose to use an example. They could've just as easily gotten the point across without use of an example.</description>
      <pubDate>Sun, 29 Oct 2017 18:15:25 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Point by point</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/87603?scroll_to=871885</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/87603?scroll_to=871885</guid>
      <description>It discusses the points of each subject on the same topic.</description>
      <pubDate>Sun, 29 Oct 2017 18:12:28 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Block method for an essay</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/87603?scroll_to=871869</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/87603?scroll_to=871869</guid>
      <description>In this style, instead of looking at just one part at a time, it shows all the similarities (or differences) at once.</description>
      <pubDate>Sun, 29 Oct 2017 18:09:12 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Quoting vs. Paraphrasing</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/81002?scroll_to=804320</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/81002?scroll_to=804320</guid>
      <description>The difference between quoting and paraphrasing is simple. When you paraphrase material, you rephrase it and cannot use more than two words in a row that were used in the original. With quoting, you use quotation marks surrounding a quote from another source. You also should not quote more than 40 words in one quotation.</description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 05 Sep 2017 00:08:35 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Direct Plagiarism</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/81002?scroll_to=804319</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/81002?scroll_to=804319</guid>
      <description>Sometimes when I'm researching information for a report I'll copy and paste sentences into my notes. Occasionally, I forget that it wasn't rephrased by me already and almost submit those thoughts. Luckily, I always catch it in time.</description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 05 Sep 2017 00:03:14 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I believe it is a point by point essay as well. Good summary of the content by the way.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/61998?scroll_to=595895</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/61998?scroll_to=595895</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Mon, 17 Oct 2016 00:40:58 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Good explanation as to why you said it was a block essay.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/61998?scroll_to=595893</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/61998?scroll_to=595893</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Mon, 17 Oct 2016 00:05:28 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Notice</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/61998?scroll_to=595890</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/61998?scroll_to=595890</guid>
      <description>This is a point by point style essay because it's covering one topics pros and cons at a time in a paragraph.</description>
      <pubDate>Mon, 17 Oct 2016 00:02:53 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Notice</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/61998?scroll_to=595888</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/61998?scroll_to=595888</guid>
      <description>This is a block style essay because it is covering only the differences between the two topics.</description>
      <pubDate>Mon, 17 Oct 2016 00:00:33 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Wonder</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/61998?scroll_to=595885</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/61998?scroll_to=595885</guid>
      <description>I am curious why the amount of senators for a state does not depend on the amount of people in the state like that of representatives.</description>
      <pubDate>Sun, 16 Oct 2016 23:56:13 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Rhetorical device.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/61240?scroll_to=586124</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/61240?scroll_to=586124</guid>
      <description>It is stating that our generation is greatly influenced by the '80s. This supports my original claim.</description>
      <pubDate>Sun, 02 Oct 2016 00:23:46 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Supporting sentence</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/61240?scroll_to=586123</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/61240?scroll_to=586123</guid>
      <description>These dance moves are a big part of hip-hop.</description>
      <pubDate>Sun, 02 Oct 2016 00:08:47 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Supporting sentence</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/61240?scroll_to=586122</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/61240?scroll_to=586122</guid>
      <description>This generation was bringing new music to fame.</description>
      <pubDate>Sun, 02 Oct 2016 00:07:12 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Claim</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/61240?scroll_to=586121</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/61240?scroll_to=586121</guid>
      <description>In this paper the writer mainly focused on the culture and how it formed hip-hop. I think this is the claim.</description>
      <pubDate>Sun, 02 Oct 2016 00:04:04 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>The difference between paraphrasing and quoting.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/57211?scroll_to=565727</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/57211?scroll_to=565727</guid>
      <description>The two ways to avoid plagiarizing material that I have chosen to bring out are paraphrasing and quoting. Paraphrasing is taking material you want to use and rephrasing the wording to make it your own. Quoting is using the material word for word and attributing it to the original author.</description>
      <pubDate>Mon, 05 Sep 2016 21:26:38 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Self-plagiarism is a serious thing.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/57211?scroll_to=565692</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/57211?scroll_to=565692</guid>
      <description>I get the feeling that most people don't understand that plagiarism is a big deal, or even that you can plagiarize yourself. When you submit or use the same content from an old paper for a new one without permission you are doing something illegal. If you wrote a paper for economics and then submitted it for English, even if you had modified words here and there, it still counts as plagiarism.</description>
      <pubDate>Mon, 05 Sep 2016 20:53:15 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
  </channel>
</rss>
