<rss xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" version="2.0">
  <channel>
    <title>Comments by Abby Montague</title>
    <description>Most recent public comments by Abby Montague</description>
    <link>https://nowcomment.com/users/24663</link>
    <atom:link rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" href="https://nowcomment.com/users/24663/comments"/>
    <item>
      <title>I was surprised too! I also thought that they could've used some of his ideas. </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/73640?scroll_to=704727</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/73640?scroll_to=704727</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 09 Mar 2017 08:32:57 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>The virtual home reminds me about the movie Parental Guidence because the dad in the movie created a virtual home that can make breakfast, recognize your face, and even play music. </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/73640?scroll_to=704713</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/73640?scroll_to=704713</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 09 Mar 2017 08:27:50 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I thought that it was interesting that Ray thought that video cameras were on helicopters. That would be cool but also dangerous because there would be so many of them and if people flew in planes too they would see eachother and could get in a crash...</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/73640?scroll_to=704707</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/73640?scroll_to=704707</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 09 Mar 2017 08:23:32 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>(continued) and how they are bluetooth and they connect to your phone and play music. </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/73640?scroll_to=704694</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/73640?scroll_to=704694</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 09 Mar 2017 08:20:19 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I was also surprised about the Sea Shell Radios. It's kinda confusing to me how they would work... like would they be bluetooth to something? Would they use satellite? How would they play music? They kinda remind me of Apple Air Pods. </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/73640?scroll_to=704690</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/73640?scroll_to=704690</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 09 Mar 2017 08:20:19 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I thought it was odd that Ray thought that cell phones would be on your wrist. We do have some that are like the (like the Apple Watch) but it's technically not a phone. Ray was kinda right and kinda wrong. </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/73640?scroll_to=704683</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/73640?scroll_to=704683</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 09 Mar 2017 08:16:15 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
  </channel>
</rss>
