<rss version="2.0" xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom">
  <channel>
    <title>Comments by Lyndsay Crowley</title>
    <description>Most recent public comments by Lyndsay Crowley</description>
    <link>https://nowcomment.com/users/24679</link>
    <atom:link rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" href="https://nowcomment.com/users/24679/comments"/>
    <item>
      <title>Connection</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/73640?scroll_to=704716</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/73640?scroll_to=704716</guid>
      <description>Yeah I really like that sentence. I can really visualize the VR room!</description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 09 Mar 2017 08:30:41 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I think this is a really cool concept.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/73640?scroll_to=704709</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/73640?scroll_to=704709</guid>
      <description>I think that it is so cool that Bradbury had created this concept so long ago, and in a fictional story! The description of the fictional VR room, and real VR rooms today, are uncanny! A blank room turning into Africa?! How cool is that?!  Well, you may have to wear a headset these days, but it's still super cool! This overall &quot;future&quot; thing moderately reminds me of The Simpsons for some reason?? Maybe because episodes some times predict the future ((President Trump)) haha.</description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 09 Mar 2017 08:26:36 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
  </channel>
</rss>
