<rss version="2.0" xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom">
  <channel>
    <title>Comments by Donovan Hice</title>
    <description>Most recent public comments by Donovan Hice</description>
    <link>https://nowcomment.com/users/24694</link>
    <atom:link rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" href="https://nowcomment.com/users/24694/comments"/>
    <item>
      <title>Surveillance Cameras</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/73641?scroll_to=704834</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/73641?scroll_to=704834</guid>
      <description>I'm really surprised that the idea of camera surveillance wasn't introduced into later in Bradbury's life, how far might the technology have come if it was all created sooner than it was?</description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 09 Mar 2017 09:16:09 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Wrist Watch Technology</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/73641?scroll_to=704808</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/73641?scroll_to=704808</guid>
      <description>I find it really cool that the author of these books had predicted these insane machines, especially the &#8220;wrist radio&#8221; and the &#8220;seashell radios&#8221; Which turned out to be a smart watch and earbuds.</description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 09 Mar 2017 09:14:20 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Wall TV</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/73641?scroll_to=704792</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/73641?scroll_to=704792</guid>
      <description>I'm surprised the author hadn't thought of this sooner, by looking at his other crazy ideas and seeing this one so late seems odd to me. </description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 09 Mar 2017 09:13:19 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Advanced Technology</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/73641?scroll_to=704781</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/73641?scroll_to=704781</guid>
      <description>I wonder what the people back then would be thinking about if they got to see the future and all of the cool technology that comes with it. </description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 09 Mar 2017 09:12:28 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Virtual Reality</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/73641?scroll_to=704764</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/73641?scroll_to=704764</guid>
      <description>Its crazy how Bradbury could think of things like virtual reality years before they were even thought of.</description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 09 Mar 2017 09:11:27 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
  </channel>
</rss>
