<rss version="2.0" xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom">
  <channel>
    <title>Comments by Hannah Miller</title>
    <description>Most recent public comments by Hannah Miller</description>
    <link>https://nowcomment.com/users/24704</link>
    <atom:link rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" href="https://nowcomment.com/users/24704/comments"/>
    <item>
      <title>I agree, its really creeppppppy</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/73641?scroll_to=704924</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/73641?scroll_to=704924</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 09 Mar 2017 09:25:19 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>it seems way cooler. I wonder if they will ever make bigger virtual reality... maybe houses/buildings?</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/73641?scroll_to=704889</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/73641?scroll_to=704889</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 09 Mar 2017 09:20:38 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>That could be true.. that actually makes sense. </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/73641?scroll_to=704883</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/73641?scroll_to=704883</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 09 Mar 2017 09:19:22 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Did he know technology was gonna get better/stronger as time went by, or did he just guess??</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/73641?scroll_to=704863</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/73641?scroll_to=704863</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 09 Mar 2017 09:17:28 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I was confused about that...</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/73641?scroll_to=704838</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/73641?scroll_to=704838</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 09 Mar 2017 09:16:29 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I did not know the large flat screen came out in 1997.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/73641?scroll_to=704826</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/73641?scroll_to=704826</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 09 Mar 2017 09:24:41 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Bradbury must've known something about the ATM (Automatic Teller Machine) to get kind of close with his guess work. </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/73641?scroll_to=704806</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/73641?scroll_to=704806</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 09 Mar 2017 09:14:07 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I think Ray Bradbury was just guessing. Because he predicted the Virtual Reality Room would come out in 1950, but it came out 42 years later. Im thinking he wouldve been closer to the year if he put thought into it. It just seems like hes really off. </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/73641?scroll_to=704778</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/73641?scroll_to=704778</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 09 Mar 2017 09:12:12 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
  </channel>
</rss>
