<rss version="2.0" xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom">
  <channel>
    <title>Comments by Mei Ling Yung</title>
    <description>Most recent public comments by Mei Ling Yung</description>
    <link>https://nowcomment.com/users/24712</link>
    <atom:link rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" href="https://nowcomment.com/users/24712/comments"/>
    <item>
      <title>I can kind of imagine that. Like if you've ever gone to Target, they have all the displays of TVs all in one place. Or if you are sunning security footage, you would have a lot of screens to look at</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/73641?scroll_to=704920</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/73641?scroll_to=704920</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 09 Mar 2017 09:23:28 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>If engineers saw Ray Bradbury's predictions, I think the Apple watch or something like it would come first before cellphones.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/73641?scroll_to=704898</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/73641?scroll_to=704898</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 09 Mar 2017 09:21:41 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I wonder that too. I wonder how he came to these predictions in the first place.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/73641?scroll_to=704887</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/73641?scroll_to=704887</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 09 Mar 2017 09:20:14 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I don't think they were actually real. I think it was an idea of what was coming for the future</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/73641?scroll_to=704878</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/73641?scroll_to=704878</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 09 Mar 2017 09:18:55 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I agree with you. I wonder if they got the idea from him?</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/73641?scroll_to=704871</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/73641?scroll_to=704871</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 09 Mar 2017 09:18:07 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I would have to say that it is almost like an Apple watch. It can play music, text or call friends and family and maybe do more</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/73641?scroll_to=704842</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/73641?scroll_to=704842</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 09 Mar 2017 09:16:54 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I would also say this applies to apple watches </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/73641?scroll_to=704797</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/73641?scroll_to=704797</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 09 Mar 2017 09:13:36 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I would also relate this with projections/projectors.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/73641?scroll_to=704773</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/73641?scroll_to=704773</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 09 Mar 2017 09:11:54 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I have never heard a smart house. I have heard of a smart phone, but not house</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/73641?scroll_to=704761</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/73641?scroll_to=704761</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 09 Mar 2017 09:10:57 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I find this interesting because there are a lot of simulations now a days. Ones that are made just for your eyes, for your whole body, etc. </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/73641?scroll_to=704754</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/73641?scroll_to=704754</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 09 Mar 2017 09:10:12 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I would also say that when news reporters report news in a helicopter. </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/73641?scroll_to=704736</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/73641?scroll_to=704736</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 09 Mar 2017 09:18:49 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
  </channel>
</rss>
