<rss xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" version="2.0">
  <channel>
    <title>Comments by Priyanka Chopra</title>
    <description>Most recent public comments by Priyanka Chopra</description>
    <link>https://nowcomment.com/users/24721</link>
    <atom:link rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" href="https://nowcomment.com/users/24721/comments"/>
    <item>
      <title>Comment</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/73641?scroll_to=704915</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/73641?scroll_to=704915</guid>
      <description>I wonder if Bradbury's prediction were based off of his writings. </description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 09 Mar 2017 06:25:15 -0800</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Comment</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/73641?scroll_to=704891</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/73641?scroll_to=704891</guid>
      <description>I think that it is amazing when someone could think or have an idea about these things before they were updated.</description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 09 Mar 2017 06:21:06 -0800</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Comment</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/73641?scroll_to=704821</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/73641?scroll_to=704821</guid>
      <description>I think that it is not just during wars, it might be during a storm. You need your home for protection. </description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 09 Mar 2017 06:15:18 -0800</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Comment </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/73641?scroll_to=704788</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/73641?scroll_to=704788</guid>
      <description>When I think of the Wrist Radio, I think of the Apple Watch.</description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 09 Mar 2017 06:26:53 -0800</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Comment</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/73641?scroll_to=704741</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/73641?scroll_to=704741</guid>
      <description>I thought that using and ATM is pretty cool because there could a huge line at the bank so why not just use an ATM to to tell you how much money you have. </description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 09 Mar 2017 06:18:57 -0800</pubDate>
    </item>
  </channel>
</rss>
