<rss version="2.0" xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom">
  <channel>
    <title>Comments by Derek George</title>
    <description>Most recent public comments by Derek George</description>
    <link>https://nowcomment.com/users/27105</link>
    <atom:link rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" href="https://nowcomment.com/users/27105/comments"/>
    <item>
      <title>Group must be assembled for the purpose of creating/sharing knowledge.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/67217?scroll_to=644874</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/67217?scroll_to=644874</guid>
      <description>I'm glad you raised this question! I know that when I want answers to certain questions, my first step for how to do something &quot;technical&quot; like clearing a blockage in a can of spray paint is often to consult Youtube because Youtube gives both a visual/audio answer to some many questions. My query identifies forums that address the issue and the number of viewers/commenters usually push the best response to the top which makes it easy to find. (Which means I get a fast and most important/normally accurate solution to my problem) https://youtu.be/MqwSg9sZZOI

(Remembers to really shake your spray paint can for 5 or so minutes before you actually use it. It really helps!)</description>
      <pubDate>Wed, 01 Feb 2017 21:28:02 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I'm glad the authors chose to restate the 4 dimensions of scholarship according to Boyer</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/67217?scroll_to=644871</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/67217?scroll_to=644871</guid>
      <description>I reckon this is just one indication of a well-planned journal article, but I am glad the authors make don't take it for granted that readers are familiar with, or recall all four elements...</description>
      <pubDate>Wed, 01 Feb 2017 21:28:02 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
  </channel>
</rss>
