<rss version="2.0" xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom">
  <channel>
    <title>Comments by Graduate Student Rinat Levy-Cohen</title>
    <description>Most recent public comments by Graduate Student Rinat Levy-Cohen</description>
    <link>https://nowcomment.com/users/28320</link>
    <atom:link rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" href="https://nowcomment.com/users/28320/comments"/>
    <item>
      <title>Tips?</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/70442?scroll_to=670036</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/70442?scroll_to=670036</guid>
      <description>I really like how you demonstrate your thinking to the children. I would like to start doing this soon with my students. Can you give me some tips in terms of how to prepare for think alouds? Do you have more example?
</description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 02 Feb 2017 21:54:30 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Children&#8217;s experiences.
</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/70442?scroll_to=670035</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/70442?scroll_to=670035</guid>
      <description>I like how you guide the discussion to activate prior knowledge and to relate the story to the children&#8217;s experiences.
</description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 02 Feb 2017 21:53:36 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Monitoring learning</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/70302?scroll_to=668749</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/70302?scroll_to=668749</guid>
      <description>This prompt helped me understand how to demonstrate monitoring of learning.  I will soon be teaching the book The Year of Billy Miller by Kevin Henkes and I will definitely keep this strategy in mind! Thank you! </description>
      <pubDate>Wed, 01 Feb 2017 23:31:03 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Nice example for activating prior knowledge</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/70302?scroll_to=668728</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/70302?scroll_to=668728</guid>
      <description>I like how you guide the discussion to activate prior knowledge and to relate the story to the children's experiences. </description>
      <pubDate>Wed, 01 Feb 2017 23:31:03 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
  </channel>
</rss>
