<rss xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" version="2.0">
  <channel>
    <title>Comments by 3rd Grade Teacher  Dana Goodman</title>
    <description>Most recent public comments by 3rd Grade Teacher  Dana Goodman</description>
    <link>https://nowcomment.com/users/28322</link>
    <atom:link rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" href="https://nowcomment.com/users/28322/comments"/>
    <item>
      <title>Monitoring!</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/70442?scroll_to=670038</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/70442?scroll_to=670038</guid>
      <description>This prompt helped me understand how to demonstrate monitoring of learning. I will soon be teaching the book The Year of Billy Miller by Kevin Henkes and I will definitely keep this strategy in mind! Thank you!
</description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 02 Feb 2017 21:58:12 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Prediction! </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/70442?scroll_to=670037</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/70442?scroll_to=670037</guid>
      <description>This is a great point. I don&#8217;t think I would have even thought to stop here and comment on this.
</description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 02 Feb 2017 21:57:23 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Prediction </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/70302?scroll_to=668788</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/70302?scroll_to=668788</guid>
      <description>This is a great point.  I don't think I would have even thought to stop here and comment on this. </description>
      <pubDate>Wed, 01 Feb 2017 22:16:58 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Tips?</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/70302?scroll_to=668771</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/70302?scroll_to=668771</guid>
      <description>I really like how you demonstrate your thinking to the children. I would like to start doing this soon with my students. Can you give me some tips in terms of how to prepare for think alouds? </description>
      <pubDate>Wed, 01 Feb 2017 22:13:21 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
  </channel>
</rss>
