<rss version="2.0" xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom">
  <channel>
    <title>Comments by Kate Delis</title>
    <description>Most recent public comments by Kate Delis</description>
    <link>https://nowcomment.com/users/30811</link>
    <atom:link rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" href="https://nowcomment.com/users/30811/comments"/>
    <item>
      <title>You do such a good job predicting student answers -- I admire you for it! You've inspired me to think through that more thoroughly as I prepare for my lessons this week! </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/101045?scroll_to=996725</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/101045?scroll_to=996725</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Sat, 22 Sep 2018 02:01:34 +0800</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I like the use of sentence starters here! </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/101045?scroll_to=996722</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/101045?scroll_to=996722</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 06 Apr 2018 23:57:33 +0800</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Will you provide that sentence starter or a visual for them when they start to write? </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/101045?scroll_to=996719</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/101045?scroll_to=996719</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 06 Apr 2018 23:57:07 +0800</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I really like this idea!! </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/101045?scroll_to=996717</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/101045?scroll_to=996717</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 06 Apr 2018 23:55:45 +0800</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Again, I agree with Amanda -- it's awesome that you've outlined what to do when they don't have an answer. That will be really helpful when you teach it! And your planned response seems to tap into supporting their comprehension and pronunciation. </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/101045?scroll_to=996714</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/101045?scroll_to=996714</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 06 Apr 2018 23:54:52 +0800</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I like that you've prepared for multiple responses. Really thoughtful!</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/101045?scroll_to=996712</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/101045?scroll_to=996712</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 06 Apr 2018 23:53:11 +0800</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>You've got two very different groups here, but your UKDs are clear and concrete for each. Awesome job!</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/101045?scroll_to=996708</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/101045?scroll_to=996708</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 06 Apr 2018 23:51:17 +0800</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Awesome job integrating science content with reading and language arts!</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/101045?scroll_to=996703</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/101045?scroll_to=996703</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 06 Apr 2018 23:49:21 +0800</pubDate>
    </item>
  </channel>
</rss>
