<rss version="2.0" xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom">
  <channel>
    <title>Comments by Aly Getty</title>
    <description>Most recent public comments by Aly Getty</description>
    <link>https://nowcomment.com/users/32379</link>
    <atom:link rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" href="https://nowcomment.com/users/32379/comments"/>
    <item>
      <title>This story follows a journey. The train, along with it's passengers, make a journey across the country, passing mountains and train stations. </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/77821?scroll_to=968412</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/77821?scroll_to=968412</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Wed, 28 Feb 2018 14:39:06 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>&quot;The people had packed, and shipped, and sold their things.&quot; This is another use of the rule of three. </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/77821?scroll_to=968410</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/77821?scroll_to=968410</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Wed, 28 Feb 2018 14:34:34 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>&quot;clank clank clank&quot; is used throughout the book. This does use the rule of three. </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/77821?scroll_to=968408</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/77821?scroll_to=968408</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Wed, 28 Feb 2018 14:32:52 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>This game is so innocent and it seems all people do anymore is find ways to cause drama. Pointing out teeny tiny &quot;flaws&quot; that do not mean a thing. Saying &quot;your it&quot; is not labeling or hurtful. </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/78250?scroll_to=964014</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/78250?scroll_to=964014</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 06 Mar 2018 14:41:00 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>This is so true! The author did a great job with humor and portraying an important issue. </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/78250?scroll_to=964012</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/78250?scroll_to=964012</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Sat, 24 Feb 2018 11:45:58 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I agree with this so much! Anymore, all people want is everyone to win, everyone to get a trophy, no losers. This is not real world and the author makes this clear. </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/78250?scroll_to=964009</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/78250?scroll_to=964009</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Sat, 24 Feb 2018 11:42:29 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>This is very humorous. I'm enjoying this story so far. </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/78250?scroll_to=964008</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/78250?scroll_to=964008</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Sat, 24 Feb 2018 11:39:02 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>This grabbed my attention immediately! It was humorous but informational. </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/78250?scroll_to=964006</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/78250?scroll_to=964006</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Sat, 24 Feb 2018 11:32:38 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I did the same thing. I was good at dodging whatever got thrown to me. </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/78248?scroll_to=964004</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/78248?scroll_to=964004</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Sat, 24 Feb 2018 11:30:52 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I can relate to this feeling. You just hope you get someone out while everyone is watching. </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/78248?scroll_to=964003</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/78248?scroll_to=964003</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Sat, 24 Feb 2018 11:29:37 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I agree! The students at my school were not super vicious when we played. </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/78248?scroll_to=964002</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/78248?scroll_to=964002</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Sat, 24 Feb 2018 11:28:07 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I agree, it would get very competitive. </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/78248?scroll_to=964000</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/78248?scroll_to=964000</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Sat, 24 Feb 2018 11:23:37 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I remember playing dodgeball in school, it was one of my favorites. </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/78248?scroll_to=963999</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/78248?scroll_to=963999</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Sat, 24 Feb 2018 11:22:48 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I agree, Job staying loyal showed God how faithful he can be </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/78247?scroll_to=963824</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/78247?scroll_to=963824</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 23 Feb 2018 16:06:18 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>what is the meaning of escheweth? </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/78247?scroll_to=963818</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/78247?scroll_to=963818</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 23 Feb 2018 15:57:28 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I assume Job is a wealthy man because that it a lot of animals to take care of plus ten children. </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/78247?scroll_to=963817</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/78247?scroll_to=963817</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 23 Feb 2018 15:54:26 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>This is sad to read. It's hard to believe how inconsiderate and selfish people are. </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/78245?scroll_to=963807</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/78245?scroll_to=963807</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 23 Feb 2018 15:29:44 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I wonder if this is foreshadowing? </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/78245?scroll_to=963805</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/78245?scroll_to=963805</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 23 Feb 2018 15:26:15 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>This answers my previous question, &quot;Could he be an angel?&quot; </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/78245?scroll_to=963803</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/78245?scroll_to=963803</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 23 Feb 2018 15:22:06 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Could this old man be an angel? </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/78245?scroll_to=963802</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/78245?scroll_to=963802</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 23 Feb 2018 15:20:43 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>The smell of what? The crabs?</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/78245?scroll_to=963800</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/78245?scroll_to=963800</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 23 Feb 2018 15:17:38 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>This sentence gave me chills. It is sad to think how a life was lost so quickly. </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/78241?scroll_to=935691</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/78241?scroll_to=935691</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Mon, 29 Jan 2018 12:30:58 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>This helps a lot!</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/78241?scroll_to=935688</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/78241?scroll_to=935688</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Mon, 29 Jan 2018 12:29:02 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I like how the author chose to approach this story differently by creating it backwards and starting each event with &quot;Before that,&quot; </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/78241?scroll_to=935686</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/78241?scroll_to=935686</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Mon, 29 Jan 2018 12:28:03 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>The boy is in such shock and grief that there is nothing for him to say. </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/78241?scroll_to=935685</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/78241?scroll_to=935685</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Mon, 29 Jan 2018 12:26:01 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>This makes me feel like something bad is gonna happen. </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/78241?scroll_to=935682</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/78241?scroll_to=935682</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Mon, 29 Jan 2018 12:24:18 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
  </channel>
</rss>
