<rss version="2.0" xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom">
  <channel>
    <title>Comments by James Duarte</title>
    <description>Most recent public comments by James Duarte</description>
    <link>https://nowcomment.com/users/32774</link>
    <atom:link rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" href="https://nowcomment.com/users/32774/comments"/>
    <item>
      <title>The coca plants effects are similar to a cup of coffee in leaf form.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/87602?scroll_to=870706</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/87602?scroll_to=870706</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 26 Oct 2017 22:12:43 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I guess crack is just the name for a purer form of cocaine.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/87602?scroll_to=870684</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/87602?scroll_to=870684</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 26 Oct 2017 21:48:19 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Wonder</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/87602?scroll_to=870668</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/87602?scroll_to=870668</guid>
      <description>I wonder what would cause someone to even think about trying one of these drugs.</description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 26 Oct 2017 21:40:07 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Wonder</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/87602?scroll_to=870664</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/87602?scroll_to=870664</guid>
      <description>I wonder what the next big form of communication will be.</description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 26 Oct 2017 21:37:50 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Notice</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/87602?scroll_to=870661</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/87602?scroll_to=870661</guid>
      <description>I noticed that this paragraph showed all of the differences between the two drugs.</description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 26 Oct 2017 21:35:24 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Notice</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/87602?scroll_to=870658</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/87602?scroll_to=870658</guid>
      <description>I noticed that all of the similarities of the two drugs were listed in this paragraph.</description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 26 Oct 2017 21:34:37 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Avoiding Plagiarism</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/80932?scroll_to=797524</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/80932?scroll_to=797524</guid>
      <description>Two ways to avoid plagiarism would be to cite your source and quoting. Citing is when you give credit by including (citing) the original author. Quoting is to add quotation marks and the original author to the quote that you are borrowing for your paper. </description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 31 Aug 2017 16:09:45 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Direct Plagiarism</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/80932?scroll_to=797453</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/80932?scroll_to=797453</guid>
      <description>One example:
My brother took the same course I am taking, only the year before me. I take one of his research papers for that class and retype it and turn it in as my own.</description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 31 Aug 2017 15:13:47 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Self Plagiarism </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/80932?scroll_to=794487</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/80932?scroll_to=794487</guid>
      <description>One example would be to write a book and then sell it. Later make a second book with the same words, and a different title and sell it too.</description>
      <pubDate>Wed, 30 Aug 2017 22:02:18 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
  </channel>
</rss>
