<rss version="2.0" xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom">
  <channel>
    <title>Comments by Bryn McCarthy</title>
    <description>Most recent public comments by Bryn McCarthy</description>
    <link>https://nowcomment.com/users/33366</link>
    <atom:link rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" href="https://nowcomment.com/users/33366/comments"/>
    <item>
      <title>I agree</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/78250?scroll_to=942991</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/78250?scroll_to=942991</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Mon, 05 Feb 2018 15:38:07 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>This is very true, the weakest could very well be the best.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/78250?scroll_to=942990</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/78250?scroll_to=942990</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Mon, 05 Feb 2018 15:37:54 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Nobody should be forced to play target games.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/78250?scroll_to=942989</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/78250?scroll_to=942989</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Mon, 05 Feb 2018 15:37:13 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I think that this is a good idea!!1</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/78250?scroll_to=942986</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/78250?scroll_to=942986</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Mon, 05 Feb 2018 15:36:15 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I agree!!!</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/78250?scroll_to=942985</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/78250?scroll_to=942985</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Mon, 05 Feb 2018 15:35:43 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>True, but it was probably the shock of the blow that got him.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/78248?scroll_to=942981</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/78248?scroll_to=942981</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Mon, 05 Feb 2018 15:31:34 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I think that he was telling it from a personal point of view.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/78248?scroll_to=942978</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/78248?scroll_to=942978</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Mon, 05 Feb 2018 15:30:46 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I think that Jay was thinking &quot;I have them now.&quot;</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/78248?scroll_to=942977</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/78248?scroll_to=942977</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 20 Mar 2018 12:05:50 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I think that the fact that he acknowledged him showed a turning point.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/78248?scroll_to=942974</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/78248?scroll_to=942974</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 06 Mar 2018 11:18:11 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I think that this inference is true for some kids, but not all.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/78248?scroll_to=942973</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/78248?scroll_to=942973</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 16 Mar 2018 12:53:24 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I thought it said Land of Oz.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/78247?scroll_to=940846</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/78247?scroll_to=940846</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 02 Feb 2018 15:11:43 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>So I'm not clear on the setting for this one either... could someone tell me what has happened?</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/78247?scroll_to=940844</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/78247?scroll_to=940844</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Mon, 25 Nov 2024 10:56:51 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Lol, same but my family has 5.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/78247?scroll_to=940843</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/78247?scroll_to=940843</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 02 Feb 2018 15:10:18 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I very much agree.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/78245?scroll_to=940835</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/78245?scroll_to=940835</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 02 Feb 2018 15:01:35 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I'm not validating at all what they did, but in the back of their minds, they were probably scared and had no idea how to handle the situation.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/78245?scroll_to=940834</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/78245?scroll_to=940834</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 02 Feb 2018 15:00:43 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I didn't understand this image and how it fit into the story</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/78245?scroll_to=940832</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/78245?scroll_to=940832</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 02 Feb 2018 14:59:12 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I was confused on why they didn't just trust him.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/78245?scroll_to=940829</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/78245?scroll_to=940829</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Wed, 14 Mar 2018 15:37:57 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>That makes sense.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/78245?scroll_to=940827</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/78245?scroll_to=940827</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 02 Feb 2018 14:57:08 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I think that it was partially to give it an edgeish feel.  It doesn't give as much of an effect if you read it backwards.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/78241?scroll_to=927514</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/78241?scroll_to=927514</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Wed, 07 Feb 2018 10:38:42 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>This hints that the mother doesn't want them to be affected by the situation, even though it is probably not going to happen tat way.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/78241?scroll_to=927512</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/78241?scroll_to=927512</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 23 Jan 2018 15:08:39 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Sometimes, after a tragedy happens, people like the darkness because it gives them a chance to reflect.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/78241?scroll_to=927511</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/78241?scroll_to=927511</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 23 Jan 2018 15:07:11 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I agree. Things like that sometimes point to signs of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/78241?scroll_to=927510</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/78241?scroll_to=927510</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 23 Jan 2018 15:06:09 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I tried reading the story as written and then i read it &quot;backwards&quot;. The story was easier to understand.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/78241?scroll_to=927506</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/78241?scroll_to=927506</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 23 Jan 2018 15:04:00 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
  </channel>
</rss>
