<rss version="2.0" xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom">
  <channel>
    <title>Comments by Student Kate Nelson</title>
    <description>Most recent public comments by Student Kate Nelson</description>
    <link>https://nowcomment.com/users/34440</link>
    <atom:link rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" href="https://nowcomment.com/users/34440/comments"/>
    <item>
      <title>Is this figurative or literal? (A)</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/78247?scroll_to=894052</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/78247?scroll_to=894052</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 02 Feb 2018 13:17:28 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Sanctified means to declare holy. (L)</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/78247?scroll_to=894050</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/78247?scroll_to=894050</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Wed, 29 Nov 2017 12:11:57 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Eschewed means to deliberately avoid something. (L)</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/78247?scroll_to=894047</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/78247?scroll_to=894047</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Wed, 29 Nov 2017 12:09:48 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Why is the family bothering to keep him somewhere if he is an annoyance? If they are going to treat him badly, they should give him to someone else who will treat him kindly. (A)</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/78245?scroll_to=894041</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/78245?scroll_to=894041</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Wed, 29 Nov 2017 12:05:26 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I am confused on whether he is an angel or not because his miracles don't seem that real. (A)</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/78245?scroll_to=894039</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/78245?scroll_to=894039</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Wed, 29 Nov 2017 12:01:39 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I think that the &quot;wise neighbor&quot; isn't really that wise. The story doesn't say much about him/her and he/she. Why would angels eat mothballs any way? (P) (A)</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/78245?scroll_to=894036</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/78245?scroll_to=894036</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Wed, 29 Nov 2017 11:56:18 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>They said he fell out of the sky because of the rain and that he was so old. I do see your point, though, because he wanted to take their child. I don't understand why an angel would do that.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/78245?scroll_to=894031</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/78245?scroll_to=894031</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Wed, 29 Nov 2017 11:49:07 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Why would an angel want to take their baby? (A)</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/78245?scroll_to=894026</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/78245?scroll_to=894026</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 30 Nov 2017 09:50:13 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>This reminds me of bigger people, not bullies, whenever I play dodgeball. (C)</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/78250?scroll_to=886604</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/78250?scroll_to=886604</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 16 Nov 2017 10:33:41 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I think this could have something to do with schools and sports. (P)</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/78250?scroll_to=886601</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/78250?scroll_to=886601</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 16 Nov 2017 10:33:58 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>This makes sense! Although, I didn't sense the humor until he started listing the sports.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/78250?scroll_to=886599</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/78250?scroll_to=886599</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 17 Nov 2017 10:58:45 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I really like the authors humour in this story. I thought this was going to be really boring since it was nonfiction, but he made it really interesting. (C)</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/78250?scroll_to=886584</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/78250?scroll_to=886584</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Mon, 11 Dec 2017 10:13:33 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I get his point here, but he doesn't have any actual evidence as to why it would help children. Did he write this all on his own or look at a study? (A)</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/78250?scroll_to=886583</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/78250?scroll_to=886583</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Mon, 11 Jun 2018 15:19:13 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I feel uncomfortable in these types of situations, too.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/78248?scroll_to=886577</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/78248?scroll_to=886577</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 06 Mar 2018 14:07:41 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>This is a simile because it uses &quot;like&quot; and compares two things. (L)</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/78248?scroll_to=886576</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/78248?scroll_to=886576</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 16 Nov 2017 10:02:11 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I agree! Whenever I play dodgeball, it is always with friends and we are goofing off the whole time.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/78248?scroll_to=886575</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/78248?scroll_to=886575</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Wed, 29 Nov 2017 12:46:28 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I think the narrator will win the game. (P)</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/78248?scroll_to=886574</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/78248?scroll_to=886574</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 16 Nov 2017 09:59:53 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Why does the narrator think this is so? I know plenty of kids that don't like sports and dodgeball. (A)</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/78248?scroll_to=886573</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/78248?scroll_to=886573</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 16 Mar 2018 12:54:50 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Torpid means mentally or physically inactive. (L)
</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/78241?scroll_to=881540</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/78241?scroll_to=881540</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Wed, 08 Nov 2017 11:34:14 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>A cabana is a cabin, hut, or shelter, especially one at a beach or swimming pool. (L)</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/78241?scroll_to=881537</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/78241?scroll_to=881537</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Wed, 08 Nov 2017 11:32:11 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I think what they mean by &quot;wordless Filipino boy&quot; is that he is deaf. (P)</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/78241?scroll_to=881536</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/78241?scroll_to=881536</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Mon, 18 Dec 2017 19:27:12 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>This made me think of that, too! Personally, we also have a family beach house and we all like to sit on the porch and hang out or go watch the sunset.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/78241?scroll_to=881533</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/78241?scroll_to=881533</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Wed, 08 Nov 2017 11:30:13 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Malt is a barley or other grain that has been steeped, germinated, and dried, used especially for brewing or distilling and vinegar-making. (L)</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/78241?scroll_to=881532</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/78241?scroll_to=881532</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 01 Mar 2018 16:44:06 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
  </channel>
</rss>
