<rss version="2.0" xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom">
  <channel>
    <title>Comments by Patricia Shover</title>
    <description>Most recent public comments by Patricia Shover</description>
    <link>https://nowcomment.com/users/41645</link>
    <atom:link rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" href="https://nowcomment.com/users/41645/comments"/>
    <item>
      <title>Interesting communication and collaboration tools you have chosen.  Taking station resources that we already use and modifying them is our way to gain experience and engage learners at the same time.  Now that I signed-up for this, I will use it.Thanks!</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/104944?scroll_to=1037013</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/104944?scroll_to=1037013</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 08 Jun 2018 14:00:33 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Question? Are students allowed to take the mini-quizzes more than once?  I will have to look into Canvas as that too is new to me.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/104944?scroll_to=1037009</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/104944?scroll_to=1037009</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 08 Jun 2018 13:52:51 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Thanks for choosing this means of communication because I have never used NOWcomment.  Multiple means of student engagement is needed to compete with other stimuli our students have daily.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/104944?scroll_to=1037006</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/104944?scroll_to=1037006</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 08 Jun 2018 13:50:30 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
  </channel>
</rss>
