<rss xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" version="2.0">
  <channel>
    <title>Comments by Jennifer Rivers</title>
    <description>Most recent public comments by Jennifer Rivers</description>
    <link>https://nowcomment.com/users/42186</link>
    <atom:link rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" href="https://nowcomment.com/users/42186/comments"/>
    <item>
      <title>&quot;We cannot trade teachers with technology&quot;.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/106075?scroll_to=1048783</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/106075?scroll_to=1048783</guid>
      <description>Such a powerful statement, however, when I read your feedback, it resonated with me.  I couldn't help but have an &quot;ah ha&quot; moment as to why we're all in this course.  For the very point, you're making.  Learning how to integrate the appropriate and most meaningful platform of technology to assist by engaging in class learning.  Thank you, Kevin and Tierra!</description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 19 Jul 2018 20:58:41 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Great point, Kesha!</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/106075?scroll_to=1048780</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/106075?scroll_to=1048780</guid>
      <description>As I'm reading the article I was thinking to myself, who and where is the data on the demographic and socioeconomic status of the participants and their households.  I believe there's the context that is missing to make this claim sustainable, in my opinion...</description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 19 Jul 2018 20:51:53 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Although I'm not a parent nor an educator I find that I have mixed feeling about this. </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/106075?scroll_to=1048777</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/106075?scroll_to=1048777</guid>
      <description>Mainly because I work in corporate learning  &amp; development and I can't help but think when these children become adults and go out into the world to work will they need, require or expect to receive the same one-on-one attention they've received from only schooling?  Social media has already created this false sense of instant gratification which has birth an era of trollying-narcissistic individuals that feed off of too much attention.  Maybe I've gone too far, but the amount of attention a child needs to be successful and develop GRIT should start at home with their parents and not used as an advantage point/talking point for online schooling.</description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 19 Jul 2018 21:35:40 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
  </channel>
</rss>
