<rss version="2.0" xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom">
  <channel>
    <title>Comments by Miriam Crook</title>
    <description>Most recent public comments by Miriam Crook</description>
    <link>https://nowcomment.com/users/43226</link>
    <atom:link rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" href="https://nowcomment.com/users/43226/comments"/>
    <item>
      <title>I like that sentence</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/105716?scroll_to=1068316</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/105716?scroll_to=1068316</guid>
      <description>I think that's a great sentence because it shows her deepest feelings.</description>
      <pubDate>Wed, 29 Aug 2018 12:38:45 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Comment</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/105716?scroll_to=1068217</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/105716?scroll_to=1068217</guid>
      <description>I like how you actually put an example out there too</description>
      <pubDate>Wed, 29 Aug 2018 12:20:48 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>&quot;I take it off right away and give it to her only Mrs. Price pretends like everything's okay.&quot;</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/105716?scroll_to=1068166</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/105716?scroll_to=1068166</guid>
      <description>I think that the sentence &quot;I take it off right away and give it to her only Mrs. Price pretends like everything's okay.&quot;  is a great sentence. This relates to large problems in the adult world too. I see it in the news. Somebody is wrong and it effects somebody in a negative way and they find out there wrong and pretend like everything's okay. It's wrong. Just wrong. I think that Rachel should have stood up for herself and told the teacher no. </description>
      <pubDate>Wed, 29 Aug 2018 12:37:22 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
  </channel>
</rss>
