<rss version="2.0" xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom">
  <channel>
    <title>Comments by Doctor Camden King</title>
    <description>Most recent public comments by Doctor Camden King</description>
    <link>https://nowcomment.com/users/43741</link>
    <atom:link rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" href="https://nowcomment.com/users/43741/comments"/>
    <item>
      <title>Assassin's Creed is very historical.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/118354?scroll_to=1152556</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/118354?scroll_to=1152556</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Wed, 07 Nov 2018 10:50:03 -0800</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Honestly! Why do people try to make video games out to be the bad guy? Look at the long list of pros versus the short list of repetitive cons.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/118354?scroll_to=1152549</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/118354?scroll_to=1152549</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Wed, 07 Nov 2018 10:41:48 -0800</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Video games are life!</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/118354?scroll_to=1152544</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/118354?scroll_to=1152544</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Wed, 07 Nov 2018 10:47:29 -0800</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I agree completely agree with this!</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/118354?scroll_to=1152489</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/118354?scroll_to=1152489</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Wed, 07 Nov 2018 10:47:29 -0800</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>wow, so many helpful things describing icons. </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/51908?scroll_to=1077992</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/51908?scroll_to=1077992</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 04 Sep 2018 10:20:03 -0700</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>supppppppp</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/51908?scroll_to=1077988</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/51908?scroll_to=1077988</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 23 Apr 2019 10:54:41 -0700</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I fail to see said photo. I hope it wasn't important. Like who shot Kennedy.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/51908?scroll_to=1077971</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/51908?scroll_to=1077971</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Wed, 24 Oct 2018 10:19:48 -0700</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I have dabbled in the art of commenting.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/51908?scroll_to=1077939</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/51908?scroll_to=1077939</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 23 Apr 2019 10:54:41 -0700</pubDate>
    </item>
  </channel>
</rss>
