<rss version="2.0" xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom">
  <channel>
    <title>Comments by David Van Ark</title>
    <description>Most recent public comments by David Van Ark</description>
    <link>https://nowcomment.com/users/46076</link>
    <atom:link rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" href="https://nowcomment.com/users/46076/comments"/>
    <item>
      <title>This helps explain the importance of voting, because when people say it does not matter if they vote, it really does, even if they lose.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/117013?scroll_to=1145478</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/117013?scroll_to=1145478</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 30 Oct 2018 16:04:23 -0700</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I agree with him in the sense that it is better to accept the differences in people rather than ignore them.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/117013?scroll_to=1145476</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/117013?scroll_to=1145476</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 30 Oct 2018 16:00:57 -0700</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I agree, however being completely &quot;colorblind&quot; may not be the best way to achieve equality. When people act like everyone is the same, progress will not be made. People need to recognize that everyone is different, and learn to accept that.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/117013?scroll_to=1145459</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/117013?scroll_to=1145459</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 30 Oct 2018 15:55:08 -0700</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I agree, and staying positive is always the best way to think. When everyone is negative and does not find that silver lining, they will never progress in life.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/117013?scroll_to=1145458</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/117013?scroll_to=1145458</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 30 Oct 2018 15:51:05 -0700</pubDate>
    </item>
  </channel>
</rss>
