<rss version="2.0" xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom">
  <channel>
    <title>Comments by mary smith</title>
    <description>Most recent public comments by mary smith</description>
    <link>https://nowcomment.com/users/46140</link>
    <atom:link rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" href="https://nowcomment.com/users/46140/comments"/>
    <item>
      <title>What do you see as the positives and negatives of the use of social media in the classroom? What trends do you think will continue? What new uses do you predict? </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/109755?scroll_to=1129731</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/109755?scroll_to=1129731</guid>
      <description>One positive aspect I see when using social media, is that it gives students different opportunities to learn about all forms of social media. It&#8217;s so crazy how you can discuss with others around the world, and it&#8217;s a powerful tool to use in the classroom. Technology is constantly growing and never ending, so teaching the students the correct way to use these tools is very important. I can&#8217;t say social media has any negative aspects when using in the classroom, but rather a concern for personal use of social media. As we discussed in previous class discussion, cyberbullying is a problem. It is very important for the teacher to first discuss how to use social media correctly before bringing it into the classroom. Another negative is that lot of students do not have access to social media. How do we teach those who don&#8217;t?  I believe twitter will continue to be a trend to gather information from students replacing the normal exit slip.  I also believe blog post, and Facebook, will continue to grow and be used in classrooms.  Like I said previously, technology is constantly growing, so why not use those to teach students? </description>
      <pubDate>Sat, 13 Oct 2018 12:46:00 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
  </channel>
</rss>
