<rss xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" version="2.0">
  <channel>
    <title>Comments by Melissa de Toledo</title>
    <description>Most recent public comments by Melissa de Toledo</description>
    <link>https://nowcomment.com/users/48465</link>
    <atom:link rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" href="https://nowcomment.com/users/48465/comments"/>
    <item>
      <title>I really enjoyed it because it was simple and direct.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/105188?scroll_to=1185777</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/105188?scroll_to=1185777</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 14 Dec 2018 10:28:30 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>That we should not only be able to research but also to connect information and evaluate them. He also described the importance of teamwork and how it is better than later connection of ideas and works.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/105188?scroll_to=1185776</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/105188?scroll_to=1185776</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 14 Dec 2018 10:27:53 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>It seems related to intrapersonal characteristics, as adaptability, responsibility, being able to work in groups, emotional intelligence, etc.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/105188?scroll_to=1185761</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/105188?scroll_to=1185761</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 14 Dec 2018 10:25:46 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Citizenship related and character related</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/105188?scroll_to=1185758</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/105188?scroll_to=1185758</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 14 Dec 2018 10:22:55 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Kinda. I have always tried using them, I think, at least a little, but I haven't studied them like this.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/105188?scroll_to=1185738</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/105188?scroll_to=1185738</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 14 Dec 2018 10:17:38 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
  </channel>
</rss>
