<rss version="2.0" xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom">
  <channel>
    <title>Comments by Raimeika Bradley</title>
    <description>Most recent public comments by Raimeika Bradley</description>
    <link>https://nowcomment.com/users/51524</link>
    <atom:link rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" href="https://nowcomment.com/users/51524/comments"/>
    <item>
      <title>Libraries and the Digital Divide</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/130338?scroll_to=1272153</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/130338?scroll_to=1272153</guid>
      <description>I agree that access to technology should not be limited by socioeconomic status and location. Not only do more people need access to technology they also need resources that can teach them to use the technology in effective ways. I think the library can be a big help in this area and perhaps. I can only help to wonder if this can be a way to stop the decline of a resource that has played a very large part in so many of our lives. </description>
      <pubDate>Wed, 27 Feb 2019 10:30:34 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Do you think teachers can really &#8220;ensure&#8221; parents are providing students with the materials need to succeed simply by communicating those needs to the parent?</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/130338?scroll_to=1268445</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/130338?scroll_to=1268445</guid>
      <description>Considering that socioeconomic status is a huge contributor to the digital divide, I don&#8217;t think a student&#8221;s access to the tools needed to succeed will change in most cases just because a teacher expresses to a parent that the tools are necessary. </description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 26 Feb 2019 18:03:05 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Hy</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/129924?scroll_to=1261769</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/129924?scroll_to=1261769</guid>
      <description>Tvg</description>
      <pubDate>Sun, 24 Feb 2019 18:53:15 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Gh</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/129924?scroll_to=1261768</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/129924?scroll_to=1261768</guid>
      <description>Cgg</description>
      <pubDate>Sun, 24 Feb 2019 18:53:15 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Video</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/129924?scroll_to=1261765</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/129924?scroll_to=1261765</guid>
      <description>Hi</description>
      <pubDate>Sun, 24 Feb 2019 18:53:15 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Hi</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/129924?scroll_to=1261688</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/129924?scroll_to=1261688</guid>
      <description>Hi.</description>
      <pubDate>Sun, 24 Feb 2019 18:53:15 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
  </channel>
</rss>
