<rss version="2.0" xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom">
  <channel>
    <title>Comments by Dab lord Rob Teka</title>
    <description>Most recent public comments by Dab lord Rob Teka</description>
    <link>https://nowcomment.com/users/58182</link>
    <atom:link rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" href="https://nowcomment.com/users/58182/comments"/>
    <item>
      <title>I think you have a good point but I feel like the white lights are still a good option.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/142716?scroll_to=1427556</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/142716?scroll_to=1427556</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 12 Sep 2019 11:06:58 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I want to piggy back on your comment because I agree with this a lot.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/142716?scroll_to=1427551</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/142716?scroll_to=1427551</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 12 Sep 2019 11:03:40 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I did not know about it to. But I am a little skeptical about this.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/142716?scroll_to=1425680</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/142716?scroll_to=1425680</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Wed, 11 Sep 2019 12:17:15 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Our school was so much different some of the things they have we have but is vary limited. The desks were nothing like ours our school is much out dated than there&#8217;s.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/142716?scroll_to=1425670</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/142716?scroll_to=1425670</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Wed, 11 Sep 2019 12:15:06 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I agree with you a lot Kyle I think they need to change the system a little bit </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/142716?scroll_to=1425654</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/142716?scroll_to=1425654</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Wed, 11 Sep 2019 12:12:49 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I also did not know about just until today </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/142716?scroll_to=1425649</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/142716?scroll_to=1425649</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Wed, 11 Sep 2019 12:12:49 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Same with my family </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/142327?scroll_to=1405304</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/142327?scroll_to=1405304</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Wed, 11 Sep 2019 12:12:49 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Wow I can relate so much</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/142327?scroll_to=1405301</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/142327?scroll_to=1405301</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Wed, 11 Sep 2019 12:12:49 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
  </channel>
</rss>
