<rss version="2.0" xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom">
  <channel>
    <title>Comments by Emiliano Torres</title>
    <description>Most recent public comments by Emiliano Torres</description>
    <link>https://nowcomment.com/users/58221</link>
    <atom:link rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" href="https://nowcomment.com/users/58221/comments"/>
    <item>
      <title>I agree with this some colors do help to calm people down </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/142716?scroll_to=1425980</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/142716?scroll_to=1425980</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 10 Oct 2019 14:27:33 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>True I feel like is really hasn&#8217;t changed much like other stuff has</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/142716?scroll_to=1425979</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/142716?scroll_to=1425979</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Wed, 11 Sep 2019 14:11:13 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I agree I feel like that is the only thing that has changed</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/142716?scroll_to=1425957</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/142716?scroll_to=1425957</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Wed, 11 Sep 2019 14:10:16 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I agree because low ceilings make m leased focused and idk almost like stuck </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/142716?scroll_to=1425951</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/142716?scroll_to=1425951</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Wed, 11 Sep 2019 14:07:25 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I agree with more natural lighting I feel like it helps focus or just idk reliefs stress</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/142716?scroll_to=1425944</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/142716?scroll_to=1425944</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Wed, 11 Sep 2019 14:05:32 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I agree with this and feel like all classes should do it</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/142716?scroll_to=1425941</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/142716?scroll_to=1425941</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Wed, 11 Sep 2019 14:04:12 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Ye I am also a god at uno and hate gardens </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/142327?scroll_to=1406000</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/142327?scroll_to=1406000</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Wed, 04 Sep 2019 14:04:05 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I play soccer in my backyard so I can relate</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/142327?scroll_to=1405995</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/142327?scroll_to=1405995</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Wed, 04 Sep 2019 14:03:00 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I also have gone on many road trips</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/142327?scroll_to=1405980</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/142327?scroll_to=1405980</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Wed, 04 Sep 2019 14:01:00 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I can relate since when I travel it&#8217;s mostly by car instead of planes</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/142327?scroll_to=1405965</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/142327?scroll_to=1405965</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Wed, 04 Sep 2019 13:58:27 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I relate since we have barbecues mostly every weekend</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/142327?scroll_to=1405959</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/142327?scroll_to=1405959</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Wed, 04 Sep 2019 13:57:15 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I also sometimes put on random clothes </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/142327?scroll_to=1405930</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/142327?scroll_to=1405930</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Wed, 04 Sep 2019 13:54:13 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I also just throw on clothes </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/142327?scroll_to=1405925</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/142327?scroll_to=1405925</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Wed, 04 Sep 2019 13:53:38 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
  </channel>
</rss>
