<rss xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" version="2.0">
  <channel>
    <title>Comments by Mr. Alex Spencer</title>
    <description>Most recent public comments by Mr. Alex Spencer</description>
    <link>https://nowcomment.com/users/58382</link>
    <atom:link rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" href="https://nowcomment.com/users/58382/comments"/>
    <item>
      <title>Agree</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/142716?scroll_to=1433571</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/142716?scroll_to=1433571</guid>
      <description>Yah I&#8217;ve heard that Too it&#8217;s very relaxing</description>
      <pubDate>Mon, 16 Sep 2019 06:00:00 -0700</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Agree</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/142716?scroll_to=1433570</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/142716?scroll_to=1433570</guid>
      <description>I agree</description>
      <pubDate>Mon, 16 Sep 2019 05:56:08 -0700</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Yes</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/142716?scroll_to=1427500</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/142716?scroll_to=1427500</guid>
      <description>I agree I believe that sunlight is very relaxing </description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 12 Sep 2019 07:49:00 -0700</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Lights </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/142716?scroll_to=1427490</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/142716?scroll_to=1427490</guid>
      <description>I am able to focus better when there is good lighting.</description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 12 Sep 2019 07:47:15 -0700</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Environment </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/142716?scroll_to=1427478</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/142716?scroll_to=1427478</guid>
      <description>I agree, I believe the the environment that we are in can play a huge role in our learning career</description>
      <pubDate>Mon, 16 Sep 2019 06:58:44 -0700</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Schools not being designed more</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/142716?scroll_to=1427370</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/142716?scroll_to=1427370</guid>
      <description>Schools have been overlooked for design a lot.</description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 12 Sep 2019 07:39:34 -0700</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>That is very very true!</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/142327?scroll_to=1409006</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/142327?scroll_to=1409006</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 05 Sep 2019 07:36:25 -0700</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>What&#8217;s your favorite game</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/142327?scroll_to=1408977</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/142327?scroll_to=1408977</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 05 Sep 2019 11:10:16 -0700</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I don&#8217;t like to share my xbox one but I have to. It stinks I feel their pain. </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/142327?scroll_to=1408959</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/142327?scroll_to=1408959</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 05 Sep 2019 07:32:31 -0700</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>What is your favorite type of ice cream. </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/142327?scroll_to=1408951</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/142327?scroll_to=1408951</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 05 Sep 2019 07:33:03 -0700</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I really enjoy music and so does my family</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/142327?scroll_to=1408946</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/142327?scroll_to=1408946</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 05 Sep 2019 07:30:16 -0700</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I always used to play with legos and they were a lot of fun. I loved to play on my Xbox 360 and there was a lot of great times on that thing. I still have it though. </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/142327?scroll_to=1408942</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/142327?scroll_to=1408942</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 05 Sep 2019 07:34:58 -0700</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>My family always keeps their wedding photos in our entertainment room. </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/142327?scroll_to=1408916</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/142327?scroll_to=1408916</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 05 Sep 2019 07:27:46 -0700</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>My parents keep many photos of their wedding in our entertainment room. I used to always play with legos and I still have an Xbox 360, so I can really relate to that!</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/142327?scroll_to=1408892</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/142327?scroll_to=1408892</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 05 Sep 2019 07:26:15 -0700</pubDate>
    </item>
  </channel>
</rss>
